2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB shoots himself in the foot AGAIN!! He just doesn't know when to shut up!

CaseyAnthony attempts to undermine banding expert having little success. He is authoritative and believable. Well-established science.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:16 AM

this is seriously like groundhog day from the last time this guy testified...

okay.. clear 'er up on re re re re cross JA

Yes, JB dropped out of school in the 9th grade, got his GED later, then went to Law School
On a serious note, I admire the fortitude of anyone who does this. It can't be easy. However, handling a death penalty case with such little practical experience, IMO, is reckless - not only to himself, but more importantly, the client.

Baez should have gone into personal injury.

My opinions...

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony attempts to undermine banding expert having little success. He is authoritative and believable. Well-established science.

Witness admitted that he can not determine with certainty that post mortem banding comes from a dead person.

He's never been able to replicate a post mortem band in any hair taken from any living person, no matter what condition he's subjected it to. So, you do the math.

Has never seen a hair with a death band that wasn't from a dead person. JB made a snarky comment about the assistant who made the error and got a smackdown.

Witness keeps saying death band is Well Established, not exactly what JB wants to hear........he needs to sit down

Another testimony helping the state. Can't believe I was actually "afraid" of what the Defense might do when it was their turn..

Have some patience and some faith, all good things come to he who waits. JB promised us an aha moment and I for one trust him to deliver, would that face LIE to us? This agonizingly slow and seemingly inept buildup, all this drawn out anticipation will make the denouement all the more deliciously satisfying and wondrous. While he’s got us all thinking he’s got nothing and his defense is going nowhere, in the end there’ll be a drumroll and the sound of heavenly choirs as JB rises triumphant from the ashes of the prosecution’s case and ties everything together in one big beautiful rainbow, fireworks will go off and people the world over will pour out into the streets in a massive popular demonstration of awestruck joy, we’ll be embracing perfect strangers in an outpouring of emotion as he clears his client’s fair name and puts all the doubters to shame….

Oh heck, someone slap me, I fell asleep - are we still on hair bands? Did Brett Michaels testify yet? :wink:

I keep waiting on someone in the Gallery to jump up and say "I did it!", just to make him stop...................

Either that, or yell "Objection" when the deputy is walking me out for sleeping....and say "it's JB's fault for putting me to sleep"....

Hi everybody..following along,t thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Everytime Baez says "I have no more questions", I yell at my monitor "PROMISE?"

I am now hearing a version of Old McDonald in my head...

Old McDonald had a hair farm, EI EI O!
And on the farm there was some hair, EI EI O!
Here a hair, there a hair, everywhere a hair hair!
Old McDonald had a hair farm, EI EI O!!!!

LOL. I think someone earlier inspired this, so I can't take full credit. Good morning, and can we find a way out of this hairy situation Baez is making? Gawd.

Thank You Mr. Baez - the SA and WS send you this gift for confirming our testimony regarding the post-mortem hair banding. Particularly the additional questioning in your recross....

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

That would be two each because you were particularly effective.

OH GOD, JB just always has to have the final say, even when he's asked the same question 10 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand