2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you test it on a mouse?
Did you test it in the house?
Can you see it in the grass?
Can you see I'm quite an ___?

I want to see everything that is happening so I like the bigger pictures. Most sites have gone to the smaller split screen.
I am now using CNN for the trial video and WFTV for ICA because of their larger screens.

#CaseyAnthony Shaw: "Post morten banding is a well accepted science…it’s based on experience…from examiners throughout our field."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:13 AM

Can I just say that JB and his questioning style makes me want to get the SkinnyGirl Margaritas out and just chug. :rocker:

I truly bet that HHJP will ask the Jury if they need a Special Break here real soon!

Ummm... considering the 2 different environments, isn't it actually proving that even in COLDER temps. there is decomposition and/or banding?

Ah, here's the open ended question that allows the witness to really explain how diligent he was and how JB's questions don't really reflect reality.

Kind of like an amateur chess player, he is rashly making a "move" of his pawn without realizing that it leaves a knight or bishop vulnerable on the next move?

I'm a paralegal in Jax, and attempted to stay away from the search for the missing Caylee, suspicion of Casey, investigation, etc. Once the trial started, I only viewed things from the trial, trying to keep myself as objective as possible. After Tuesday's testimony, I'm done with objectivity. I wasn't aware of a lot of the information out there (cell phone pings/records, other depos) until I started looking. I can't decide (and my 2 bosses are split on the issue) if JB is actively trying to come across as ineffective counsel (once he realized the state's case) or if he actually thinks he's doing well, and then JA gets up and foils his plan (in which case it's comically sad). My one boss is convinced that it must be the latter, as in his words, "Opposing lawyers are often sure that it's some diabolical, evil genius plan that they've cooked up. That's rarely the case. Most of the time, it's someone who thought they were smarter than they really are, and you wound up spending way too much time worrying and anticipating their next move, when in reality, they didn't even know what their next move was going to be until it happened."

I think all you have to do is look at ALLLLLLLLL of JB's previous press conferences, TV appearances, etc. and you can actually TASTE the HUBRIS. He honestly thinks he can "one-up" Jeff Ashton. NOT GONNA HAPPEN IN MY LIFETIME. :loser:

Couldn't create post mortem banding from a live person's hair. That is good.

I like this witness. He is passionate about his study and stands by his findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela