2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...BAEZ...please STOP!

only YOU do not want to LEARN MORE!!!!!!!!

everybody else.....STRIVES to become better EDUCATED as in smarter!

Me too! Sucking down my lime jello right now, next is chicken broth...gak. I am trying to figure out if they have Wi-Fi at the doctor office so I can sneak in my Nook at watch...good luck to you, hope all goes well.

Thanks and the same to you!!

Why does JB keep re-asking questions the witness has already answered? He's now asked at least four times if the witness wants to learn more about hair.

badgering....he isn’t going to say what you want him to say so move on, please

I've never been so grateful for Insessions frequent commercials than I am right now. This is painful!

He just prompted the witness to say the complete opposite of what he wanted....

Keep on askin' JB

Just gives the witness another chance to say the science is

"Well established"

:great:

Seems the purpose of looking at the jury while answering is to underscore witness is answering with the goal of having the jury understand their answer and for the jury's sole benefit, rather than engaging the questioning attorney in a 'conversation.' I can see it is very useful especially when you have a hostile attorney attempting to goad you. Rather brilliant. I love it!

JB the witness, YOUR witness is NOT going to agree with you...give it up!!

ell, one thing's for sure..Baez wants to learn more. Unfortunately his brain has reached its max.

JB is being very manipulative trying to get witness to answer the question JB's way. JB is not accepting what everybody else now understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela