2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the jurors to just stand up and pull their hair and say 'we are ready to deliberate'.....I bet they are beyond frustrated.IMO

Kind of like an amateur chess player, he is rashly making a "move" of his pawn without realizing that it leaves a knight or bishop vulnerable on the next move?

I'm a paralegal in Jax, and attempted to stay away from the search for the missing Caylee, suspicion of Casey, investigation, etc. Once the trial started, I only viewed things from the trial, trying to keep myself as objective as possible. After Tuesday's testimony, I'm done with objectivity. I wasn't aware of a lot of the information out there (cell phone pings/records, other depos) until I started looking. I can't decide (and my 2 bosses are split on the issue) if JB is actively trying to come across as ineffective counsel (once he realized the state's case) or if he actually thinks he's doing well, and then JA gets up and foils his plan (in which case it's comically sad). My one boss is convinced that it must be the latter, as in his words, "Opposing lawyers are often sure that it's some diabolical, evil genius plan that they've cooked up. That's rarely the case. Most of the time, it's someone who thought they were smarter than they really are, and you wound up spending way too much time worrying and anticipating their next move, when in reality, they didn't even know what their next move was going to be until it happened."

Welcome Turkygurl------I too have only had the last 6 weeks to 'catch up' (I'm on disability), and I was DUMBFOUNDED she didn't try and plea. Too much evidence---LAYERS & LAYERS of evidence. And now she has the WORST attorney in the world, IMO.

(Btw, thanks to everyone who has a Caylee avatar, and those who post pictures! We could really use some Caylee pics about now! TIA!)

What is JB doing??? He's showing the jury AGAIN how clearly different the banding looks. Amazing.

How clever!! I so admire a defense atty. who works so hard at discrediting his own witness! Brilliant move!

lololololololololol

I think he is trying to discredit him, isn't he? To add doubt to the death band hair?

If JB continues at this pace, I'll still be listening to him while I'm making dinner!

JB has a bad habit of proving himself wrong with his own questions.

trying to trick him into saying that ‘one day’ he hopes to be able to determine if a hair came from a dead body.....good answer

I heard this too. What I latched onto was when they said KC is entitled to council- whether that council is "good" or not is not a factor. She's not entitled to a "rock star."

^^^ Yep, those guys are at the other table. ;)

Jose just stepped in it. Ha witness is now confirming the science is real.

I will not say what I think, I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking.

I believe JB is suggesting that root banding from study doesnt match the enviornmental conditions in KC's trunk...Hogwash!!! There is rootbanding noted only from deceased people, not live people, regardles of conditions..

Bottomline..only rootbanding found on Caylee's hair is possible because she was deseased...and this study proves that hairs from living individuals can decompose but will not have post mortem rootbanding..

The study was meant to rule out any possible replicating of post mortem rootbanding from a living human...Geesh!!

Made my deviled eggs for dinner tonight...and Stephen Shaw is still here. Get on with it, Mr. Baaaeeeezzzz!

Can't say absolutely that a hair came from a dead body. Drat.

JB - "One day you hope to...."

Witness: "I don't understand the question?"

Let me translate for you. JB wants to know what you want to be when you grow up.

I think I'm going to go stick my head in the oven... Seriously, I may just take the three little piglets of mine to the pool, this hurts..

LMAO Baez...

One day when you grow up... do you want to be a real effective lawyer?

Good god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member