2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First question that DS is about to ask.. bam objection and then sidebar. We didn't even get to his testimony yet.

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#Caseyanthony"Lippman stressed his clients "support her and don't want her to get the death penalty." Look 4 parents to plead 4 CA's life

For the trunk- they have the decomp hair, the 7 witness testimony that it smelled like a dead body, the have the DT witness from UCF that said the chemicals were consistent with decomp the adipocere on the paper towels, the entomology evidence... all without Dr. Vass. This is of course assuming that the DT, namely DS, can discredit Dr. Vass with this witness, who seems to have a shady past and only can testify as an expert in toxicology.

Maybe there's a connection between testosterone and GA's medical records, which the DT has in its possession.

IMO, the syringe and its content along with the spit bottles most likely would trace back to men ICA was interacting with such as Tony, RM, the cop guy and any of the others

I so want to read the transcripts of this sidebar, look at JA's gestures and mouth going a mile a minute.

Caylee_%2844%29.jpg

CNN just showing LDB sitting with heads in hands, blinking as she thinks.

WTH is going on? Did I miss something?

If serving on a board does not an expert make, then I sure hope Dr. Logan stayed at a Holiday Inn last night... just sayin.'

:twocents: IF DCS makes a contrast and compare "chart" of forensic vs research labs..............I'm walking in I-95 barefoot....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Looks like DS is loosing that "soft" voice at the sidebar. And LDB's facial expression as she reads the realtime is priceless!

BSchaeffer is talking about whether jury can ask to see car? He says even if they asl DT will object. He thinks court would probably not let it happen

LDB looks very tired, probably exhausted, as would be all of these attys........, well MOST of them, not sure about CM and JB ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333