2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's see....she was missing 31 days before being reported, Tony saw Caylee, what? a couple of weeks before that....I think a bathing suit in Florida, in a trunk, in the hot sun, would be more like PETRIFIED than DRIED.

It would. I've had sopping wet bathing suits, towels, swim trunks, t-shirts (etc) turned into crispy pieces of material after a week in the trunk. COMPLETELY dry.

moo

They have spent more time trying to discredit Dr. Vass than anything else. All they are doing is reinforcing his testimony and making sure the jury hasn't forgotten Dr. Vass.

Is this the witness on depo who basically didn't know anything and got all of his information by reading articles? I remember the prosecution destroying that guy and I'm thinking this is him.

I think he's limited for forensic toxicology because he doesn't have the "Good housekeeping seal of Approval"

Oh, I see the pad is for bolstering the witness' expertise...ridiculous.

May I ask: do other trials usually have this many 'expert' witnesses?

Are other trials usually this dry and boring? I'm new at watching trials.

It's been said, with good reason, that the best attys are the ones who can stay awake during trial. Mostly some short bursts of excitement filled out with long periods of desert-like boredom.

No, you're still wrong, LOL. The squirrels were eating meat with a bag over their heads in the trunk. The coyote (who is also Kronk) was the one who nefariously buried the bone at the dump site.

oh my god. are you telling me Kronk is an animagus?!! no way!

I missed what happened. Is this sidebar regarding him testifying about lab accreditation?

I remember this same issue back in the Frye hearings. JA said he was not experienced enough to testify in this case.........witness got annoyed at that......he has had time to think about how to answer now, imo.

I remember that too, he's got a bit of a short fuse. (witness)

DS needs to speak up and be a little more forceful... She will put the jurors to sleep.

She's sharp. It's part of a deliberate style -- lull everyone (including the SAO) into a little bit of drowsiness, then jar everyone with a sudden, sharply worded point. She can be very effective if she has the material.

ODL! I wonder if the jury feels the DT is wasting their time.

:waitasec: Yep ... wasting the Jury, Judge Perry, the SA, and everyone's time !

The DT really needs to "get this show on the road" !

a WASTE ... HUGE WASTE !

Jessee looks like he works out and she did go over for that mystery shower while tony was out of town hummmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela