2011.06.24. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sue Moss
Cindy lied to stop her daughter from being fried.

Oh boy, that girl.

Susan Moss = Cindy lied to keep her daughter from being fried! hahahahaha!!!!!

Doc F - here's another one for your siggy!

NG

Discussing defense timeline and how it doesn't fit with facts. Sue Moss: "Cindy lied to keep her daughter from getting fried". Luckily we have her deposition to show an inconsistency. Richard Hermann also on the panel tonight. NG arguing that the whole theory doesn't make sense.

It's like how they didn't address the issue of the computer searches yesterday...i'm still waiting for someone to talk about how ICA was handcuffed because CA wanted her arrested for stealing her credit card...haven't heard it ONCE, but i'm running a little behind

I think Cindy lying about the computer searches may have sealed ICA's fate. Well along with all the other evidence.

Who was the lawyer that used to be on NG that has leukemia? What happened to him?

Natasha at the beginning of the shpw was talking about the computer activity on June 16th, she was saying GA wouldn't be looking up shot girls on the computer.
I had to laugh.

I ain't so sure about that. But I know it wasn't him on that day.

Who is that <modsnip> that just said the defense's forensics were beating up the state's forensics? He and I are not watching the same trial. Dude, one of the experts didn't make it past fifteen minutes! Rodrigues not only lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm, he also didn't get permission to testify in a civilian trial. #unemployed
Not to mention, Drs Spitz and Bock had no business on that witness stand. And Dr. Wise clowned Baez by refusing to say Dr Vass was not a chemist. SMH @ these TH!

NG now discussing Casey's pregnancy and how everyone didn't seem to realize she was pregnant. Psychologist giving opinion of a dysfunctional family.

Ok you got me to thinking and it's the lawyer that is on now, Richard Herman.

thanks, good to see he is still with us! the reason I asked is he has said something about someone looking down on us, paying homage to someone and I remembered some had been sick.

Have any of these talking heads even notice that the defense has clearly changed their story and dropped any possibility of Lee and abuse? Because today was their day with him and they didn't even bring it up.

That pregnancy thing is beyond bizarre, in that picture they show she clearly looks preggars. Very strange!

thanks, good to see he is still with us! the reason I asked is he has said something about someone looking down on us, paying homage to someone and I remembered some had been sick.

It was Herman he was talking about OJs' lawyer Johnny Cochran who died a few years back of brain cancer I think.

Have any of these talking heads even notice that the defense has clearly changed their story and dropped any possibility of Lee and abuse? Because today was their day with him and they didn't even bring it up.

Plus the little pat, pat ,pat on the back by Baez to LA, like it's okay you did great.

Wonder if GA is still going be made the fall guy in all this or has that been dropped also?

That pregnancy thing is beyond bizarre, in that picture they show she clearly looks preggars. Very strange!

Is there a photo of her pregnant that someone can post? I haven't seen that one. TIA

Plus the little pat, pat ,pat on the back by Baez to LA, like it's okay you did great.

Wonder if GA is still going be made the fall guy in all this or has that been dropped also?

well, if anyone notices the change in plan, I think the jury will. I would have been sitting there waiting and waiting to hear about it then, oh well, we'll just ignore that elephant. I'd feel duped.

NG

Asking what happened to the defense calling KH and RK. Guest Sheryl McCollum saying what needs to be focused on is the chloroform, hair with a death band and that leads to murder and not an accident. This is the worst case of hiding a body the guest has ever seen; driving around with it in the car! NG bringing up that LA said a stain was in the car trunk when he bought it. Expert guest saying the stain could've been extracted from the car trunk to determine what it is; doesn't believe it was thoroughly analyzed.

I like that Sheryl McCollum, this is the second time I have seen her this week. She really impresses me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back