2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That bull malarky yesterday from CA just shows she knows NOTHING about computers. Here at work we use an email program called Lotus Notes. You can set your "trash" to be deleted daily, etc.

BUT out IT department backs up our entire system nightly, which tapes are stored in a valut. That has your entire E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. on it.

Any big company worth their salt will have offline backups/data storage. A small company or mom and pop, not so much. A big one will.

You mean the guy who directed the investigation of the kidnapping of Caylee who appointed each person to their roles was a non-entity of the family?

The guy who took over the whole family when the most horrible of horribles happened.

The guy who told everyone to refuse LDT.

This guy is acting and I would not doubt for a minute he is still directing.

Deserves repeating!!!!!

The A family is like an ant colony all working together for a common goal.
Way,way back in 08 or 09 I began calling them 'Iamaliarants' because us sleuths found many inconsistensies in their statements. I don't think any testimony by any member of this family will surprise me!

Things I have learned today...

The A's will go to any lengths to prevent ICA from receiving the DP.

My DD turned 29 yesterday and I remember what I wore for her first birthday party. My MIL had given me the outfit a month before for my birthday and I loved it. I know I wore it after the b'day party because it was fairly new but cannot give specific dates.

Folks from different parts of the US and world refer to undergarments by different names. DD and I live in the south and call them 'unmentionables'. (DD asked why speak of them if they are called unmentionables?, lol!)

The 'Iamaliarant' colony is a disfunctional colony. They quickly forget when a member of the colony is no longer with them and move on to perpetuate the common good of the colony as a whole.

Poor little Caylee....she never had a chance with being a member of this Iamaliarant colony.

This is all MOO!!!!!:banghead:

wm

Posting from way back but If JB was trying to elicit testimony from Lee that he had molested Casey it would have been a major fail. If Lee had molested Casey and the child was possibly his, when he first noticed Casey pregnant the last thing he would do is run and tell his mother Casey was pregnant. It is not logical.

I'm beginning to think that's the best I can hope for. And ICA/GA/CA/LA/MP all travelling the countryside in a motor home, because they won't be able to set up camp anywhere, anytime soon.

I'm still curious to find out if they hired body guards. The protestors were relentless when this case first broke.I can only imagine how worked up some Caylee supporters might get after the testimony of Lee and Cindy.

George and Cindy are prolly' with Baez......LA couldn't go, it would not "look right".

BBM

This continues to send me over the edge. Accidents aren't covered up ,murder is.

I disagree... if the accident was the result of a family members neglect or inattention, that could potentially land someone in prison, they would try and cover that up... I don't doubt that at all. JMO.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member! I've been following this case since the very beginning and have been a serious lurker on here for the same number of years! I watched Cindy's testimony yesterday and was utterly shocked and dismayed. I immediately signed up to be a member because I cannot do this alone. I would like to offer and receive prayers/support as we are in the latter stages of the trial. The miserable attempts by the defense team and the Anthony family to destroy innocent people in order to save their sociopathic daughter are simply draining. I can barely think about my life outside of this case. I've invested too much and desperately want Justice for our precious angel Caylee.

I hope that Cindy's testimony, in some Divine way, actually helps the State by allowing the jury to see just how dysfunctional and destructive this family is. They will not think twice about breaking every law there is to achieve their twisted and morally bankrupt goals. I pray and hope that the same Divine Grace that led Caylee's little remains to be found, the same Grace that led one of the best judges in the world to become part of this case, the same Grace that has provided us with some of the best prosecutors in this world will also ensure that Caylee Marie Anthony will have justice in a few weeks and that all of us, who have invested so much in this case, will finally get much-needed closure.

My prayers and support to each and every one of you.

I want to bake, clean, read and get some exercise before today's events later. Will be here for the entire day!

Rose.

:welcome: Rose!

Did we ever get any explanation on what LA's testimony had to do with well, anything?
I know JA kept objecting, asking for relevance.
Did we ever get any?

just took a short break from this stuff. I'm afraid we keep getting caught up in the defense smoke and mirrors, song and dance, red herring and distract-them-from-the-evidence crap. Because that's all this is.

The family thought casey was pregnant or not pregnant?
Caylee shorts were in the anthony home every day?
Lee upset that he wasn't included and didn't see casey in hospital?
Cindy searched for chloroform and chlorophyl but not 84 times?
Cindy remembers being at home when records show she was at work.
Cindy remembers a youtube popup 3 years ago about a skate boarder's 'neck breaking feat'.

Doesn't matter. They can't get away from the 31 days, the 84 searches and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

now i'm gonna take a longer break.

amen!

I keep hearing about "there's nothing stronger than a Mother's love".........I DISAGREE. There is, it's the love you have for a GRANDCHILD. So yes, Cindy CHOSE ICA over Caylee.

Old Egyptian proverb:

Dearer than our children are our children's children.

Oakley concurs.

I agree. That was just so strange to me.

I can't imagine crying all that many years later about being frozen out of my sisters pregnancy unless there were...unnatural feelings there. But that's just my take and perhaps Lee is just emotionally immature, or something deeper is going on. Blah.

We'll see what Lee says this afternoon.

I've always wondered if Lee tired of the A's treating Casey like the little princess and allowing her to get away with all of her pretend job, lies, overall pampering. All of that had to get old really fast, especially when he is out there trying to be responsible, and eventually he just became excluded from the inner sanctum. There must be some other family dynamic / unspoken agenda here, that is bubbling up to the surface. To top this off, Lee and Casey were close in spite of all of this?

Nope. It was Baez.

Lee took extra, extra long to come off of the stand. Well after the jury went out. Baez met him at the podium, patted him on the back and shared a few words with him.

Lee didn't look over at ICA. He finished with Baez and walked to the back where he was greeted and stood talking for a few minutes with Lippman and GA. Then they all left at the same time as Cheney Mason and posse.

Yep I am recording it on WFTV and went back and re-watched. Definitely JB.

That is strange. Why no lunch with Cindy and George? Still a divide?

He didn't bite when Jose dangled the bait as to if there was any other reason he was upset about not being included in Caylee's delivery. Lee answered; "No".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark