2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thought, just a thought, regarding why LA was so hurt about being left out once KC's pregnancy was known. Imagine how life was for him, living in that house. He was a young man that was looking at this through a young man's eyes. Mom is a very controlling woman. Like most brothers, he was probably thinking of how much trouble his sister was going to be in from his mom. Instead of the reaction he expected, he saw the shopping trips and money spent on his sister. He probably felt like "I've been good and get no attention and she does this and gets everything." I am sure there was a bit of jealousy there, and guilt over feeling the envy.

Lee and Casey were in cahoots. Casey murdered Caylee. No drowning. Lee helped her dispose of the body.

Did you & your DH open a 2nd btl of Chardonnay?
I'm just thinking that's what it takes to think like the A's...and maybe some tequila?!
You might be on to something...
:innocent::seeya:

LP says ICA doesn't tell the truth when she doesn't have to lie lol

Okay. I took a poll of my girls who DON'T KNOW the story at all so yes, I gave them a slanted view but they had choices. One daughter said she's get life in prison (okay she said 30,000 years) but she'll kill herself in prison, and the other one said she'll get the death penalty.

Thru da mouth of babes.

But there is just something about today's testimony that I can't quite put my finger on.......why was Lee so upset that KC's pregnancy was being hid from him? So upset that he didn't go to the hospital to see Caylee when she was born?

Not sure if I can help but I wonder if Lee had watched the KC storm brewing (partying, drinking, stealing, irresponsible behavior) and was ticked off because his mother never reeled her in and "now look what happened!" I have seen many family situations where siblings felt anger toward their parents for not stepping up and being a strong parent to the wayward child.

I'm grasping too, I know, but when you are watching a sibling crash and burn, it's frustrating to not have the parental units step up and say "enough is enough!"

I think maybe his hurt was more that his parents were once again sticking their heads in the sand when it came to KC. I don't think he was upset that it was hidden from him as much as they just acted "okey dokey, we're having a baby and it's just great!" when they should have been "WTH, KC, how could you be so irresponsible!"

Please, someone clue me in here! What's the big deal about LA testifying today? So what if he wasn't included or didn't know she was pregnant? What does this have to do with the murder of Caylee?

I've read speculation that he was about to throw his dad under the bus (possibly with dad's permission...who knows) and during side bar he had time to digest that fact, looked at GA and started to break down under the stress. So the "um, um, um...I was left out" followed by JB's persistence and JA's objections was just a quick cover up to what was supposed to be.

All these long faces up in here - ya'll are gonna force me to go "over the top" with the sponge bob..................

:sponge: :sponge: :sponge: :sponge:

Can you imagine 3 pages of that??????????????? Don't make me cause I will.....
:floorlaugh:

Hey, it very well may be! I do believe she has a presence in that courtroom, somehow, someway....& it makes me wonder if the A's don't "feel it too" when they're testifying...what explains LA breaking down sooo hard today. I think he knows, I think he's tried to distance himself from all of it in order to "keep their secret", & now I wonder what he went to JB about...what could G&C have said to make him go to the DT???

bbm

Maybe they ALL knew what happened and ICA threatened to get on the stand and say so if things didn't go her way? Its crossed my mind...

I'm just thinking that's what it takes to think like the A's...and maybe some tequila?!

Naw, we tried that in the way back......all we got was hangovers. :crazy:

BBM

That is what I don't get either....there is way more to this than just parents who might want to hide the fact that their unmarried teenaged daughter is pregnant. But the problem with that is that they tried to hide/deny it when it was PAINFULLY OBVIOUS and that just made them look even crazier IMO. I am also VERY confused about the fact that Lee felt like it was being hidden from him when he figured it out.....and being told just "let it go" when he asked CA?? Ok, maybe that part (if true) I can see because if they were not wanting anyone to know maybe they felt like Lee might spill the beans before they were ready to let people know so they just told him "let it go". But there is just something about today's testimony that I can't quite put my finger on.......why was Lee so upset that KC's pregnancy was being hid from him? So upset that he didn't go to the hospital to see Caylee when she was born? Hellllooooo??!!! He was/is her BROTHER, not husband, boyfriend, or lover....which I could understand the hurt and betrayal then if he WAS I guess. Please someone tell me they get what I am trying to say because for the life of me I can't figure out how to say what it is I am meaning!! It just sounds too weird to me for a brother to be so upset about it to that degree. Right? So upset as to ignore anything going on in the house that has to do with the upcoming arrival of his niece. Maybe I am just looking too much in to it and it is actually quite innocent and understandable? Help.....

BBM I'm going to age myself here but I grew up in that generation. What will the "Jones" think. It took me YEARS to get past that. I have no doubt CA grew up in that generation as well. I'm not making excuses but I understand the line of thinking.

The thing that has bothered me almost as much as the 31 days is the comment ica made to her parents " Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".........WTH could that possibly mean??? Why wasn't it brought up in court either?

Please, someone clue me in here! What's the big deal about LA testifying today? So what if he wasn't included or didn't know she was pregnant? What does this have to do with the murder of Caylee?

I don't get it either. It seems like they just want the whole family to look extremely dysfunctional regarding their behavior towards KC's pregnancy. Maybe to say that besides KC learning to dissasociate herself from reality because of abuse, she also learned this from her family.

Gibby thank you. I feel like crying.....:tears::tears:
I just had to pull my real self back from this a bit. Seriously, I don't know these people and they don't know me. It means nothing in my real life. I feel silly for getting so immeshed in this. I am now trying to view this WITHOUT giving my all.

Thank you though for your help and words of encouragement.

I've been there TO. My hubs thinks I'm nuts but at this point has given in. I rely on you peeps for encouragement as well. I bluntly stated earlier today "I need a pep talk" LOL

Truly, give it time and hang in there. The rebuttal will be DA BOMB and karma will get those who deserve it, good OR bad. I know it. I feel it. Remember: Prosecution gets the last word. :D

Lemme fill yer rita up... would you like to watch Hangover 2 with me? lol

All these long faces up in here - ya'll are gonna force me to go "over the top" with the sponge bob..................

:sponge: :sponge: :sponge: :sponge:

Can you imagine 3 pages of that??????????????? Don't make me cause I will.....
:floorlaugh:

Thank you...I'm just thinkin' I need to add some vodka to my Mountain Dew.

Not sure if I can help but I wonder if Lee had watched the KC storm brewing (partying, drinking, stealing, irresponsible behavior) and was ticked off because his mother never reeled her in and "now look what happened!" I have seen many family situations where siblings felt anger toward their parents for not stepping up and being a strong parent to the wayward child.

I'm grasping too, I know, but when you are watching a sibling crash and burn, it's frustrating to not have the parental units step up and say "enough is enough!"

I think maybe his hurt was more that his parents were once again sticking their heads in the sand when it came to KC. I don't think he was upset that it was hidden from him as much as they just acted "okey dokey, we're having a baby and it's just great!" when they should have been "WTH, KC, how could you be so irresponsible!"

I have followed this case since it was first in the media and I am remembering that all of KC's "bad behaviors" started occuring AFTER Caylee was born, right? Did we hear of these same type of behaviors before she got preg with Caylee? Not trying to be snarky or anything, I just don't remember anything ever being said about KC's behavior before Caylee was born. Except I do vaguely remember people saying she has been a liar for quite some time.

I don't think Lee would help dispose ALTHOUUUUUUUGGGHHHHh, you may be changing my mind as thinking about it... she could put the lil heart sticker on her mouth, but Lee would be more able to chuck her in the swamp. ICA prolly tried to bury her and wahhh'd and he did the dirty deed. However. DID HE bury pets at this spot??? Did HE hang out there with his peeps??

CMA. I will keep your promise forever. CMA. I'm proud of you and I hope you're proud of me. CMA.

CHIT!! Now you got me thinking about Lee disposal!!!! How STOOPID to pick George for the DT!!!

The thing that has bothered me almost as much as the 31 days is the comment ica made to her parents " Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything".........WTH could that possibly mean??? Why wasn't it brought up in court either?

This has bothered me as well. I even mentioned it to my husband a couple of days ago and he thought it sounded suspicious.

TO! This is for you and yer Mountain Dew. (((hugs)))

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBtjoRpmOjc"]YouTube - ‪GRANDPA JONES SING GOOD OLD MOUNTAIN DEW 1‬‏[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust