2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
either the DT have just saved KC's life with the testimony over the past two days, or they stuck the needle in her arm if the jury believes the family is lying to save KC. They may think the family knows that KC did it.

IMO - I think Lee gave an ambiguous answer. And he did it deliberately. Also, the crying is ambiguous. Both are open to wide interpretation by the jury according to their train of thought. It appeared JB patting him on the back showed that the DT wasn't that unhappy...at this point.

That story about how he saw her belly the first time was made up for the jury. I do not remember that in his deposition. A grown man up there crying in front of the whole world about some little slight by his sister is total nonsense, and fake.

JB released the witness. If JA doesn't open the door on the abuse, JB can't go there on re-direct.

And while the current discussion is more about the tears, I don't think JBs failure to ask about abuse can be called anything but BOMBSHELL. This was his chance. This is the Defense CASE, they put him on the stand, and didn't mention it. HUGE.

IMO

This family needs individual and family therapy. Especially George and Lee. They have allowed these women to make them feel as though they are not important members of their family. They need to start understanding their feelings and that it's okay to be angry or sad etc.

Casey is such a destructive person. She is not only self destructive and that is what makes her so dangerous.

The other thread closed before I could respond to some posts about so many Bailiffs guarding the door today. My experience in watching other trials is this happens when threat level increases for some reason. Three in a small gallery and guarding the door is unusual, IMO.

I wanted to also chime in on LA's comment that he was hurt and didn't go to the hospital when Caylee was born. IIRC, Somewhere previously, in a depot or testimony, LA stated he was hurt/angry that ICA lied to him about being pregnant when he confronted her at the airport. Just wanted to throw that out there FWIW.

Thanks for everyone's input over the past couple of days. I've been gone for the most part and can't seem to catch up to y'all!

And what "ugly secrets" do you think will change the decomp in the trunk and the duct tape around Caylee's head??

ITA>

I dont' think the prosecution disputes in the least that they have ugly secrets! In fact, the prosecution has been only too happy to emphasize the ugly secrets include lying to police, theft, murder, post-murder shopping and sex sprees and lack of accountability.

The ugly secrets are the core of both side's case.

BUT....don't forget that LA was really sick for some time when he was younger and he was the one getting all the attention. maybe ICA started demanding the attention then????

QUOTE]

Seriously, I think that is when Lee (as a teenager) had his first break. He needs help and I hope there is somebody out there to help him.

This is the first I heard this... what kind of health issues?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

It absolutely was Baez patting Lee on the back, you are correct.

@RichardHornsby
Richard Hornsby "I would like to thank the academy!" - Lee Anthony accepting his 2012 Oscar for best supporting actor in a reality program. #CaseyAnthony

I respect RH but sometimes he really shows his immaturity with this type of attention seeking inappropriateness.

This trial the past few days is making me think I have been on a roller coaster ride at Disney World.

What is up with LA crying? Cause Mommie and sissy didn't let him in on "their big secret" I don't get it

Ok I don't know what to think butI can't forget CA crying real bad at first, sucked many in and then pulled her stuff. I hope LA will not do the same.

I don't see what relevance any of this has on the case. Who cares if mommy dearest didn't tell Lee about the pregnancy? What does that have to do with Caylee being murdered? Hellllooooooooo?

ITA....I got so bored during CA's testimony that I completely tuned out and missed the important questions that must have been asked near the end.

I kept thinking....."come on JB...show me the money!!" "I don't need to hear and see all the A family pic's...isn't this a courtroom?"

moo

Wonder what the jury's making of a grown man crying in public because his family didn't confirm his previously stated suspicions re: his sister's pregnancy - when it all happened years before ?

That perhaps he should have shared it with his therapist instead? I hope.

This whole family is co-dependent and gets stranger by the minute.

Here is my problem with the "LA or GA possible fathering the child"

IF NURSE CA even thought for a second, that LA or GA had impregnated ICA,

Her being a NURSE would definitely want it ether aborted or to have an

Amniocentesis done for Birth abnormalities due to Incest conception.

KC always usurped the love-- then add Caylee. That's my take.

Exactly! And then Caylee began to usurp ICA, CA's up and coming challenger. Which for the first time makes me wonder...was ICA jealous of Caylee? Was she mad at CA for taking over her role as mother, where ICA should have been the queen bee by rights? :waitasec:

ETA: And if we're wondering about these things, is the jury now wondering as well?

i don't get it, inferences aren't evidence. jurors who may "infer" that LA molested her still have NO proof/evidence. there was NO point to any of that IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi