2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any parent on that jury knows you count a pregnancy by weeks not months.

Just saying.

Lee says he doesn't want to be here. Doesn't want his sister or parents to be here...
No mention of Caylee.
Do you want Caylee to "be here" Lee?

I honestly think that goes without saying..I don't doubt he loved her & misses her but if he did say anything about Caylee "not being there" it would only bring attention to the fact his sister is accused of KILLING her. KWIM?

didn't the lights go off for a few seconds just before opening statements?

Yes and the day before CA got on the stand and claimed she made the chloroform searches, the lights were apparently hissing and flickering. The guards were looking up at them and thinking one might be going out.

If CA goes one way it proves that they were open about pregnancy and if she goes the other way the family looks even more dysfunctional

Note to self: never challenge LDB or JA to a chess game

Notice when CA is sworn in she says "so help me God yes" imo discusting!
Caylee was born a month early?

EYE ROLL

Didn't CA testify the shower was in June?

I think Lee just proved that family will do anything for Casey and nothing for Caylee. That would not sit well with me if I was a juror, and I would not let it be an excuse for Casey committing murder either. JA did very well in showing Lee's obvious bias towards the defense and the lengths he was willing to go - lying under oath - for his sister. Not once did they hear any affection about Caylee. Even when he said he had regrets, he made it about HIM, not about Caylee. It was all I's and me's. I am so digusted with Lee right now. This does NOT help the defense in any way. It only makes the needle go in faster, IMO.

And apparently this is going to be all day Anthony Lie-A-Thon. What a way to ruin a Friday!!!!

Wait til Casey takes the stand. It will be the liars Superbowl/World Series/World Cup etc...

Well, we now know what Cindy's memory revelation was over lunch. Caylee was premature a month. Who knew?

I think Cindy meant that Caylee was born a month earlier than what she thought she would be, meaning, Casey lied about how far along she really was. I doubt she was a preemie in the medical sense.

I think the baby shower question is because JA asked LA about them having a shower for KC before Caylee's birth in regards to whether or not he was aware that KC was pregnant.

Oy vey! I've broken down and poured an early cocktail!

I will take the Croslins anyday over this bunch of nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand