2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry sir I can't hear you very well. . .witness to CM. . .lol

Mason really screwed up. You can't unring a bell. I'm utterly shocked that someone of his caliber made such a mistake. Baez, yes, he's a rookie - but not CM!

I'm not shocked. I just don't see CM as all that competent. I know he's supposed to have some sort of stellar reputation. I don't know what his past accomplisments are or his success ratio. But all I see is an over the hill, blustering, pompous Matlock wannabee. Not impressed. And everything about his mannerisms rubs me the wrong way and creeps me out. JMO

Ok I am confused.....I thought the officers responded out to the A's house to investigate a kidnapping? I know the first 911 call was CA calling stating she wanted her daughter arrested for stealing their car, then the third 911 call was because CA stated that ICA stated Caylee was kidnapped by the nanny?

Yet OCSO arrives on scene and rather than CA being a distraught grandmother concerned over her granddaughter's kidnapping, she was more concerned about having her daughter arrested over the usage of her credit card, bringing out receipts etc. Does that not seem odd???:waitasec:

On the last 911 call CA appeared so distraught and overwhelmed with grief, yet when the cops arrived there is no mention from the family regarding a missing Caylee.

This story gets odder by the day, this family needs an Academy award for their acting skills....JMO

It took a long time for LE to get there because it wasn't a priority about car theft and credit card fraud so that is what they were responding to. CA was still on the phone with 911 reporting the kidnapping when LE finally arrived so they probably didn't know about the kidnapping yet.

I think Baez has some of his interns posting here...

No doubt about it. Using our responses and arguments to mold his defense perspective. Wont do him any good...we are here for the truth for caylee.

:seeya: interns

:seeya: JB

:floorlaugh:

I absolutely LOVE that HHJP will NOT allow CM to ambush the State with BS!!! thank God for that brilliant man!

I 'll bet their are jurors wishing they never got picked to be on this jury!!JMO

Henkel duct tape ?????

did Mr Anthony bring it to Kid Finders?

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Tweeters not buying the Anthony's testimony! #CaseyAnthony #HLN

bobkealing bob kealing
Unusual for her. Usually shows nothing“@stevehelling: Juror #1 seemed to sigh deeply at yet another sidebar.

stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@bobkealing yeah, I was surprised to see it.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
They should just install a rotating juror section, so they can just be rotated in and out of the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Wonder if the #CaseyAnthony Court Reporter gets frequent sidebar miles towards her retirement plan?
3 minutes ago

He is on a roll!

Lori Cree is a Texas EquuSearch volunteer

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:41 AM

(Proffer is about duct tape--- ms. cree introduced CLP Edwards interviewing ms. tenelli about duct tape used on poster) etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy