2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move away from making fun of the players' mannerisms, please. :nono:

:tyou:

ETA: That means you too, Hornsby! :floorlaugh:

Who gives two <modsnip> about this?? I don't understand why this even matters???

What is CM trying to show? He is pointing out that this homicide detective wanted to send someone in with a wire to talk to the Anthonys. I thought CM was trying to prove that LE ONLY looked at Casey for this crime. But if they wanted to wire someone to speak with George and Cindy then that would be the opposite, correct?

I don't understand - Linda Tinelli never did anything... to help the case never talked to them with wire or bug so what is the point

They need a new chair on the witness stand. The one that is there keeps sounding like it is about to break!

Now I bet they're not so sure since the SA seems OK with the witness. I see SA using this to show LE concerns about the whole family and their lack of cooperation-impeachment material...

Am I the only one confused as to what is so important about this Tonelli woman??:waitasec:

Someone needs to get a can of WD40 after that witness chair.

I am listening but not watching....does the Judge have the squeaky chair?

[Focusing on the mundane to keep my blood pressure from creeping up further...]

He doesn't have a transcript the witness could review? WHERE ARE THEIR FILES???

Are you aware of any voice mail left on Ms. Tinelli's phone.

CPL E. said it was CA that called.

CPL wants to see transcript of phone message, he believes SGT Allen called for transcript of that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79