2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is new territory...why Lee didn't go to the hospital to see Caylee....
What is about to happen?

Bill S says we will see if this is rehearsed when we see how he does on cross.. He says that is why CA falls apart and gets so fuzzy on cross because direct is practiced

Where are they going, with this questioning? Do you think he will break out in full C.M.A mode before he leaves the stand.....

So is ICA crying because Lee, who allegedly tried to molest her, didn't come to hospital when Caylee was born????

I think he is lying, in his depo the first time he noticed Casey was preg. was at the airport.

Help refresh my memory please. Wasn't there a limited immunity deal on the table for Lee a long while ago? I remember his atty mentioning it.......

JA getting mad because JB won't stop using the word "confronted". JB clueless that he continue to use the word.

These people don't talk they confront according to JB. But then they don't talk about anything either.:maddening:

secrets again............now ICA crying? and her devil horns are really showing!

So I am guessing that Lee didn't visit his sister in the hospital because ICA blamed her pregnancy on Lee?

Sunny what's her name on trutv is a weirdo...saying that Lee was not at the hospital because he was a "spurned" lover...????????????????

JMHO but it looks like LA is trying to control his feelings. He looks almost like he wants to cry.

JB: You were saying the next day you advised your mother you thought Casey was pregnant. When was the next time you saw Casey obviously showing?
In 2008.
But Caylee was born in 2005. So you were referring to 2005.
Yes.
Was she showing more?
Absolutely, it was brutally obvious she was pregnant.
Was it discussed in your family that she was pregnant?
No.
Did you discuss with your mother that she was pregnant?
No.
Afterwards, was it about a month later that Casey picked you up at the airport.
How was she showing then?
Far enough that I knew she wasn't just putting on weight.
Was she looking more pregnant?
Yes sir.
Can you give us a time frame from when she picked you up at the airport and when you had a discussion with your mother?
Objection.
Sustained.
LOTS OF OBJECTIONS. LOTS OF OVERRULED.
Were there any discussions from when you confronted your mother and when Casey picked you up at the airport?
Objection.
You may answer.
We never spoke about it again until just a few days before Caylee was born.
When Caylee was born did you go to the hospital to see your sister?
Regrettably I did not.
Why not?
I was a little bit hurt.
Why were you hurt?

Yep! Cindy is a liar (GA too) but we are supposed to believe her ONLY when it HELPS the DT?

You can NOT make this carp up! Does the DT not realize they just discredited EVERYTHING they had CA up on the stand to testify about?

:banghead:

How HURT is he by his sister that now he is accused of SEXUALLY MOLESTING HER?!?!?! This family drives me batty! Orrrrrrrrr how hurt is he that HIS SISTER killed his niece! UGH

OMG another sidebar????
647 members and 541 guests!
Sidebars are good for catching up cuz when I read one page, I fall behind 5 pages! ugh
Now ICA is crying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member