2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee.jpg

When are they going to show this picture?

This picture breaks my heart!

I still say that a thee year old could not climb that ladder by them self. Especially not one as small as Caylee was.

My tea leaves say CAs memory has improved since her first testimony and she DID leave the pool ladder on!

where is he going with this pool and ladder?

Cindy already said she took the ladder down after they swam

OMG...sepped away since you guys are being WAY well behaved and come back to hear testimony about ladder.....

Cindy is going to claim responsibility for the ladder isn't she???

For what it's worth ...

I'm a little shocked this morning. At myself.

Never in 3 years have I had anything but sympathy for this witness.

This morning her tears disgust me.

Wow. That's all I'm saying. Wow

The younger member of the DT (?) & ICA were def involved in some monkey biz yesterday..I noticed when LDB walked by ICA kept looking up at her & then down at something on her lap..As if to make sure LDB didn't see what she was doing..I don't know exactly where in yesterday's videos it is tho..Sorry! Did anyone else notice this too?

I did. I do wonder if on the sly ICA sent a text to CA - Hi mom, haven't spoken in a long time have we? Love you! Or some stuff like that which gave CA some false hope that ICA still loves her, which then propelled her to act how she is as a defense witness.

I think we should have known the jig was up when CA mouthed 'I love you' to ICA last week.

OMG is she really going to do this? Is she REALLY going to sell her soul?!?

Has it been PROVEN that the shorts are the same ones as in the photo?

What difference does it make that Cindy thinks the shorts didn't fit her...it was Caylee in the swamp thrown away like garbage. What if the shorts don't fit, you must acquit???

He's going with the 'George put the shorts on after he brought the drowned body from the pool and 'cause George didn't dress her on a daily basis, he didn't know the shorts were too small.'

I know that at any given time period, my toddlers were wearing 2T, 3T and 4T shorts. You buy new, you buy at garage sales, and people give you baby clothes. You are GONNA get your monies worth outta those shorts. They probably had elastic in the waist and you don't worry with shorts being too sexy short on a baby.

Blaise (who sometimes put her two year old in sized 5 and used a diaper pin to keep said child from walking around with her shorts around her ankles, and yes, this was in 1977 when things like DIAPER PINS existed, but some concepts don't change)

cindy testifies that the upper crust of orlando society
that live in the mansions of hopespring dr.cannot be seen wearing last weeks
couture fashions.

JMO, I think CA made a deal with Baez to testify and side with him if he wouldn't bring up any sexual abuse of ICA during the rest of the trial. Does that sound crazy to you?

JB showing exhibit to CA.
JB: Do you know what that picture is of?
JB: Can you tell the jur what it is a picture of?
It's our pool.
JB: is that a fair and accurate representation of what he pool looked like?
Yes.
Publishing the photo.

JB: Does this ladder disconnect?
Yes.
JB: Can you use the tool there and show how you would disconnect the ladder.
There's a hinge at the top of the ladder, you unhinge it and pick it (the ladder) up.
Another photo reflecting the ladder after it's been used.
JB: Is this a fair and accurate representation of what the pool looks like when the ladder is down?
Yes.
Photo is published to the jury.
JB: And is that another phot of the pool. A slightly different angle of what the ladder looks like?
Yes
JB: Is this a fair and accurate representation of what the ladder looks looks like?
Yes.
Photo is published to the jury.

Cindy - as my grandmother would say, quit sniffing and blow your nose

Her thinking is more clear now - 3 years later and even better than 6 weeks ago! She should be tested at the University of Florida....it is a miracle!!

LOL!

She SHOULD be tested for something, that's for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member