2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go - Caylee can climb in by herself - now add the ladder, a little forgetfulness and CA gets to keep GA and ICA - magic I tell ya.

OMG Cindy saying that Caylee could climb into the pool by herself

Just putting the sound on mute until the State goes... I can't scream at the screen. I am in a public lobby.....

Baez keeps using others to talk about Caylee, the glaring omission is that the person who should be explaining what size Caylee wore should be ICA, this proves to me that Baez will not allow ICA up on the stand, instead he will continue to use CA & GA to garner sympathy.

I hope they are not going to go to sidebar every time he presents a picture. This could be the slowest morning yet.

brought my laptop to work, trying to watch some

Just got a chance to look. I take Ca has been lying more today?

And the blatant lies begin: CA says Caylee could climb the ladder and into the pool by herself. Previously said she'd assist her in, etc.

But you weren't there as a safety net all the time were you Cindy? That was your daughter's job.

I thought Caylee knew to sit on the edge and not jump into the pool?? I thought Cindy previously testified to that she would make Caylee sit on the edge and then Cindy would get in and then Caylee would be allowed to get in?? Since when did Caylee get into the pool by herself?? Oh yes... since Cindy's memory has gotten better... yes, even since last month!

Good Lord, what a bunch of BS. The ladder has side bars, anyone that age could climb it if allowed. The "acting" by CA has me totally and completely repelled. She's seen the pics a million times. She's playing to the jury only and JB is the leader of the play

308irgw.jpg

Just logging on. What is the nature of the State's objection to these pictures?

I am really scared for what is coming. this is beyond crazy. I am sure LDB will take care of it though

Sigh. Her tears are making me angry today. No sympathy for you Cindy, after what you did yesterday!!!

I can't watch this .I'll check back in later . This breaks my heart. I've never lied about my son committing suicide,as hard as it is to let people know that .
I detest this woman right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member