2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tuned in. I see she has her dirty hair look today. That means there will be some drama from CA..

GA has denied that he was there or disposed of her body; RK will deny his involvement and the evidence has shown that the body had not been moved- If these two pieces of the DT story are not true, I hope the jury throws the whole theory out, so this will not matter.....

And if they figure out CA is lying they'll know the whole story is a lie. Who lies for an innocent person, after all?

If it is KC's truth that Caylee drowned in the pool, why wouldn't she be sobbing, hand to mouth, sick and distraught, asking to leave the room at the pictures showing Caylee at the pool, climbing the stairs and in the pool???? Like she did when she only listened to testimony about the duct tape?

You know why???? Cause it's a lie!!!

If I ever saw a picture of anybody's pool, much less the one my child supposedly drowned in, you can bet your last dollar that I would be having fits of hysteria and flashbacks and uncontrollable, gutteral sobbing.

The bad thing is the state now has to go out of their way to disprove this stuff instead of trying to reinforce their own case.

No they don't . Just reply the jail house video where KC denies the drowiing. "Suprise, surprise" Follow it up with the 911 call about the Nanny. Done.

I would like to believe, as others have said, that CA is telling these lie just to save her from DP. But in my heart or hearts I believe she would do this even if it were not a DP case.

they are just MILKIN' this thing now ... i am tuning out until cross.

my 2 cents on the shorts size.. If there are moms and grandmoms on the jury.. they will know that size 24 months shorts are not really smaller than 3T's..
24 months are made for wearing diapers with.. 3 T's are made for being diaperless..
so they are really about the same size....
If you put a 2t up with a 24 months a 2t is smaller..

I can't sit on my hands much longer need to walk away for a few

Cindy you turn my stomach

Ooookaaaay
So caylee was always so anxious to get in the pool. Clearly this was an accident, maybe even suicide.

Oh and look ! Caylee can open the back door all by herself !
Something tells me George is going down ...

why is the state being over-ruled what are they saying I can't hear LDB

Omg, opening the door. All Caylee's doing.

Picture showing Caylee opening back sliding door.

I am still hoping that any parents on the jury will wonder about 31 days and not buy an accident story

I think they will. Casey was never going to report Caylee missing. Never.

In an epic display of his laziness....JB has resorted to having the witness read the letters on photographs for admission into evidence!

It may not be his laziness. Maybe he's just trying to demonstrate how truthful Cindy can be? :D

Somebody better verify the letters Cindy gave, she is a proven liar and I wouldn't trust her. I bet she gave incorrect letters so there can be a mistrial.

She sure as hezz gave the wrong date (by a year) and it got entereed into evidence.:banghead:

Why no pictures of iCA taking Caylee swimming? Is it because ICA was too lazy? Or 'at work'? Or hanging w/ Zanny?

TOO LAZY. JMO

I say CA was Zanny all along... a family secret between her and ICA.

Take it easy on CA... she may just acyually tell us the truth about what happened... and THAT is Justice For Caylee. JMOO

Whyever did they bother with the life vests and the pool decks and the ladders and all the precautions that the child doesn't get hurt if the child in question is then thrown in the trash dump and it's no big deal, let's cover it up?

:goodpost: I'm with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member