2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another example of JBs trial by ambush strategy. IMO he told the As to act like they were cooperating with the SA to catch them off guard.

Last time Cindy testified that most doors were child proofed and Caylee could not open them. And I think she said the date was different for the ladder incident.

Baez has no shame! How far will he take this nonsense? WHY is His Honor allowing it?

I'm getting :maddening: furious over this defense...It's absoultely abhorrant, dispicable and downright insincere...there is no truth to this alleged drowning...I hope His Honor is giving Baez enough rope to hang himself and his client...:maddening:

...just show the clip from jail interview about 'suprise, suprise' and ask Cindy if she believed her daughter?

I dont know whether to cry or scream. I can understand CA wanting to save ica from death penalty, but she could have begged for that during mitigation. She is just throwing Caylee and George and everyone except ica under this bus. I am utterly disgusted.

Would the jury not notice that she does not seem angered with JB knowing full well they have accused george of taking the body and doing whatever with it? Won 't they notice she is not mad at JB but very kind??

They still have some major dots to connect about why no 911 call if a drowning. Remember these people have a history of calling 911 for lesser things

I hope and pray LDB asks Cindy if the pool is still in the yard.

Maybe she's had another medication change and her memory improved again. :maddening:

I need to find out what medication she is taking as my memory is failing!!! What a wonder drug she has stumbled onto!!

Okay so if you taught her how to climb up ladder to get in, why didn't you teach her to swim back to ladder to get out.

And knowing baby Caylee could not swim WHY would KC and GA spend so much time looking all through the house for baby Caylee instead of going right to the pool.

*WFTV saying GA in the back of the courtroom clutching his bible*
*ICA not crying anymore - looking at monitor of what is being said in sidebar*
*Present at the sidebar - JA, LDB, FG, CM, JB

SIDEBAR #3 (9:25-9:38)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CA BY JB - continued

She was shown Photo DU. She believes it was taken in the summer of 2007.

Noting previous Overruled Objection, the photo was marked as Exhibit 50 and it was published to the Jury.

The photo showed Caylee climbing the ladder with Cindy holding her - actually CA said her hands were there, but with a light touch. As the year went on she was able to climb in the pool by herself and she agreed she was just there as a safety net.

She was shown Photo DV and identified it as Caylee climbing the ladder - another image She was a little further up the ladder.

State: OBJECTION BY LDB - OVERRULED - Photo marked as Exhibit 51 and was published to the Jury.

She was shown another photo (DW) and said it showed Caylee that same day when she made it to the top platform of the ladder.

State: OBJECTION BY LDB - OVERRULED - Photo marked as Exhibit 52 and was published to the Jury.

She was shown another photo (DX) and identified it as her attempting to get around Caylee - they usually had her sit on the top step - get around her and then receive her into the pool.

State: OBJECTION BY LDB - OVERRULED - Photo marked as Exhibit 53 and was published to the Jury.

She was shown another photo and identified it as showing Caylee on the first step into the pool with CA behind her.

Did she often get anxious and want to get in?

OBJECTION BY LDB- relevance and improper opinion - OVERRULED

For the most part she would wait for them, but the following year she was more anxious and was more familiar with the pool. They always had a life jacket on her.

In summer of 2008 she believes she put the pool together in March or April and she would swim maybe 3 to 4 times a week - always with the life vest on.

When she was on vacation during June of 2008 - one week - Caylee went swimming every day.

She was shown another photo (DY) and identified it as her in the pool holding on to Caylee.

OBJECTION BY LDB- same - OVERRULED - photo marked as Exhibit 54 and published to the Jury.

This photo showed her trying to get into the pool with Caylee anxious to swim off and her trying to hold her. She agreed they took numerous precautions around the pool. The made sure that once Caylee started walking - they used to have a pool deck box next to the pool just a little further than the ladder - and once she was a toddler, they moved it to up against the house so that she couldn't climb on it to get into the ladder and they took extra precaution every day to keep the ladder off the pool unless they were swimming. They also made sure they taught Caylee she had to be with one of them to go into the pool. They took precautions of her going up and down the ladder backward and forward. They told her they had to be with her and why. They kept the life vest inside the patio.

The vest in the photo was the second one they bought for her. After this they bought a removable life vest that would go over her suit. These photos were taken after the video just shown.

She was then shown another photo (EB) and identified it as a picture of Caylee at the sliding glass door from the living room going into their screened patio. She agreed Caylee appeared to be much bigger in this photo.

OBJECTION BY LDB - OVERRULED - photo was marked as Exhibit 55 and published to the Jury

Prior to the last time she saw Caylee, she was possibly an inch taller than this picture.

*ICA wiping tears and blowing her nose while watching the monitor*

Caylee never left the house barefoot to go anywhere - 99.9% sure - she liked to wear shoes. CA always put shoes on her. Was it ICA's custom?

OBJECTION BY LDB - SUSTAINED

The sliding glass door - they did not have bars on the door.

Caylee could easily open doors.

On 6/16/08 she came home and noticed that the ladder was up on the pool. It was highly unusual and she called GA to see if he left the pool ladder up and she also noticed that the gate was open. She may have commented to this to Debbie Bennett or Charles at work. She may have told Debbie Policano. Why did you tell your co-workers.

OBJECTION BY LDB - SUSTAINED

During this time period were you having marital problems?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

JB requested SIDEBAR #4 (9:59-

We all know that children grow and can do more things as they do. That is why an adult is supposed to be in charge at all times. Willful neglect.

She's all tan from floating in the pool-- pfft.

That's a big jump....Pool to Marriage problems? Can't JB just finish one topic before jumping to the next?

Why would you keep the pool CA, wouldn't it cause you pain, you have no kids to swim in it. If my tot died there it would be GONE! Use your tears to fill the pool every year.

absolutely!!!!

In my opinion, the cross coming up is the make or break point in this case. If they can discredit CA in any way, and i believe they will, KC will be found guilty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion.

Cindy's pool testimony will matter little, once the prosecution drives home the activities of ICA in the days & weeks immediately after Caylee allegedly 'drowned'.

* Same day the defense says Caylee died = ICA renting movies at Blockbuster Video.

* July 20th, just four days after her two year old child's tragic death, ICA was dancing gleefully in a nightclub's HOT BODY CONTEST.

* 31 days ~ actually, the 31 days kind of says it all.

The Jury will find ICA guilty. I am certain.

Well, I'm confused. The defense's story is that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool and George found her and got rid of her body.

Now Cindy is obviously attempting to give at least the accidental drowning part of the story some credibility.

So I'm guessing that because that's one part of the defense's theory, she will go along with rest of the defense's theory because Casey can't be perceived to be the one who threw little Caylee's body in the woods. It had to be George.

So neither she nor George care if everyone's natural conclusion is that George is a baby-stashing child molester as long as it benefits the woman who killed their granddaughter.

Is it any wonder Casey turned out the way she did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member