2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Theory of Defense? Was that a first-year course, your honor? I may have been at the beach that day.

This may be wishful thinking, but I am praying to God that LA's presence in the courtroom right now (when he hasn't been there for most of the trial so far) during his mother's testimony is to show his support for his father and to face the madness that is set to come as if to say "It's a lie - we didn't touch her". I pray to God that in CA's patheic attempt at trying to help ICA, that she remembers she still has a husband and son and that they don't deserve being thrown under the bus for this ridiculous sexual abuse claim. Someone needs to slap some sense into that woman!!!

I'm not buyin that - that kid looks 5 and is taller and skinnier than Caylee was. I call BS big time.

I believe that is really Caylee. Caylee was tall and going through a phase where she was thinning out, getting taller and losing the baby fat. The picture was taken at an odd angle, my niece is about Caylee's height and she would be able to reach the handle BUT we don't know how heavy the sliding glass door was and if Caylee was able to pull it open herself when it was completely shut especially since the handle was over her head. Cindy said they left the door open depending on the weather, so maybe that day the door was left open enough so Caylee could pull it open.

My 5 year old nephew is a lot taller than that and he is average height. His head would probably come to the top of the handle.

I am still not buying the drowning btw, I still believe the inmate murdered her daughter.

Are they going to say GA abuse Caylee sexually, and she died? I wouldn't put it past the defense...

Two thoughts:
There is a major flaw in the DT's proposed reason for covering up the "accident". They want the jury to believe that the defendant would be so afraid of CA that she would go along with GA's decision to cover it up.

So, will the jury feel sympathy for CA or agree she is a monster who the defendant should be afraid of?

LEE is in the court room, now and it occurs to me that he & his girlfriend, Mallory, who is part of the family made sure to say Mallory's relationship was now better with CA. ...when asked why he, Lee, felt the need to go looking for ICA on July 15th, he said something to the effect that when CA made a request you did it.

Good grief! I hope to heck that JB isn't thinking of changing his theory to ... GA drowned Caylee in retaliation to Cindy because of marital problems!

I guess now the Defense is alleging that Caylee was murdered?

:blowkiss: LittleBitty

Yes, because Cindy has to cover for Casey and then Cindy's butt has to be covered. Cindy says she knows about the ladder BUT the gate WAS open! Ta DA! I bet it was that Vasco guy or maybe it was the same dude who killed JonBenet? :dunno:

:twocents:

I feel the reason for GA and CA clutching their Bibles ..... they are praying for God to forgive them for lying and lying and lying.

Maybe they are going to say it wasn't the abuse that made her lie and act weird, instead she inherited it from her mother.

WOW! ICA has a very angry look on her face when she looks up from her papers and she is staring daggers at someone either at prosecution table or in gallery.

Aqua

Lee might just be there to show support to his Dad the way he did the day his Mom testified.

Went back through the transcripts:

CIndy said in testimony during LDB questioning that ladder was up June 17th. She then said it could have been the 16th or 17th under cross. She had earlier told Yuri Melich that the ladder incident was "sometime in early June".

About the doors: implied that Caylee couldn't/didn't open them. She couldn't unlock them.

Since OS is not evidence, and defense does not NEED to even put on a defense, why does this matter? I am confused...I have seen cases where the defense throws anything and everything out there many times before...

Can JB change his defense now and say she drowned and kc covered it up? No GA no RK? This worries me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem