2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and with Lee sitting with George it makes me feel like they are smarter than me with the elaborate setup, probably scripted 8 weeks ago.

I know I’m in the minority here, but it’s my contention that GA, CA, Baez and all those implicated by the release of discovery from April 2010 have been involved in a twisted plot to exonerate ICA. Think about it, River’s sister in jail with ICA and busy passing notes for her that allude to sexual abuse. River involved in an affair with GA and he just happens to confess Caylee’s death was an accidental drowning that snowballed. Plus the affair shows what a degenerate uncaring person GA is. And now CA alludes to the ladder to the pool accidentally left up and Caylee able to open doors. If this isn’t a devious plot to give the accidental death some substance then I don’t know what is. They have all played the system and have actively conspired for YEARS to save ICA .Add to that an out and out deceptive attorney at the helm. Sounds outrageous but it makes perfect sense to me when looking at this twisted evil family.

Does it bother anyone else that CM is so close to HHBP...He leans on the stand in front of him. Sometimes almost touching elbows..I'm a very boundry type person and this really bothers me...CM is not HHBP equal.He needs to back off and show HHBP respect

Objection Sustained, no further questions from DT.

I BET you have no further questions. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:waitasec: They come back, objection was sustained.
JB has no further questions.

LDB is up now.

I have always had a creepy feeling about Lee. The way ICA is looking in the direction of LA & GA, something just tells me the entire family is going to lie for her.

Of course on the other hand, maybe there has been abuse in the home. At this point, who the heck knows!

Well, the defense can try to change their theory mid-stream all they want...but I know what I heard during their opening statement. You can't simply erase that theory from the jurors minds at this stage of the game.

JMO

Personally, I love it when JB gets JA and LDB mad. We've seen where that gets Casey. :great:

I believe Baez and CMason should be stripped of their license to practice law. They have no respect for the law, none for His Honor and I just can't believe our judicial system allows an innocent man to be brought to trial that he has never been arrested for. How can ICA live with herself? CA as well..

IF GA/LA admit to molesting ICA they can and will be prosecuted. I doubt they would want that title of molester hanging over their heads. I hope you all are wrong and they don't say they did...this makes me loose faith in our judicial system, big time...

when HH told them to come to sidebar, JB was tlaking about this line of questioning going to recent story about fabrication

I guess JB is trying to fight off recent story about ICA learning from other inmate about other inmate's child drowning and then using that to come up with story about caylee

I have to think theory of defense discussion is a prelude to defense asking Lee about sex abuse he denied. Perry sustains obj.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:58 AM

Objection sustained. - I heard it while they were leaving sidebar. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:57 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Now defense wants Cindy to say she constantly told detectives about drowning.. Even though she dismissed it as a rumor while visiting casey
1 minute ago

Unless I'm hallucinating, which at this point is a possibility (with all these sidebars and "BS") ... I think I just heard analyst Sonny (whatever her last name is) on InSession refer to CA being up on the stand to testalie, instead of testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503