2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.
You're correct. It was definitely Caylee. No link.

LKB just said it could be about the Kronk cell phone records the defense claims they never got.

I measured from the floor to the bottom of the handle on my sliding glass door and it measures 36".

CayleeSldgDr.jpg

The little girl in this image would be 34"-35" tall. How tall was Caylee?
You scaled it with those tiles didn't you. LOL

I like MN's idea of elimination. I think also including what we know would help narrow it as well like ICA crying without an audience. CM saying to HHJP recently he had VERY important issues and HHJP saying fine just bring them before or after court. Also CM never said what he was referring to? We haven't heard GA's bombshell yet.

I think it is a JB vs CM thing, watching them leave they seem to have distance between them, appear not to speak to each other.

See, and I thought just the opposite. If they were feuding, I don't think they would be walking out even near each other. So my interpretation was that they were getting along fine. Just goes to show how everyone sees everything differently. Funny how that is... JMO... no disrespect intended.

Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton says this deposition has NOTHING to do with today's unexpected ending. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Casey Anthony News13
Dorothy Sims is with Dr. Kenneth Furton waiting for deposition. Ashton just opened door for them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Dorothy Sims is at the depo according to this tweet

I still think that had to do with telling the jury Court was over for the day. Maybe they were also going to try and plan a special outing for them to try and make it up to them.

I'm sure that is all that is about. The judge would not want to speak to the jury without a) both sides being present or (b) a court reporter present. It would be ex parte communications if an issue ever arose.

I think that every time I see that pic.

Me too! I've never seen Caylee in sneakers like that much less with a sundress! They seem planted to show she always wore shoes outside??? Which reminds me. If she always wore shoes outside, why did ICA have to learn to dig up the bamboo??

LKB just said it could be about the Kronk cell phone records the defense claims they never got.

jmhoo but I don't buy that... nothing to be all "sealy" of the record and cancel 6 hours of testimony over:twocents:

Yes, BUT, in a different color. Cindy even said it was a different color when they showed the door pic and the other pic with Caylee wearing the same outfit but in green (pic was chest up shot), I believe. Does anyone really buy two of of the same outfits in different colors? I could see liking the outfit if a playmate, for example, has it and getting it in a different color than she has. But not two of the same thing just in different colors. But that's just me.

someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.

I think that every time I see that pic.

Is there any way to get the real picture...not only does it look staged, but also why on earth would they take this picture-it just looks absolutely fake, and this was my honest opinion since it was presented yesterday.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Will be on set w @vinniepolitan @hlntv @janevelezmitchell jvnhlntv later today discussing #caseyanthony. See you around 2 or so. #jeffashton

Jury misconduct? Jury tampering?

What did GA/ICA have in hand that they were reading???

Did someone give an affidavit?

All this speculation adds to the drama of the courtroom...I still believe there is a movie/book deal in the works and this is part of Baez' triumpant, smug look and attitude...

Both sides concur, a legal issue has arisen other than what was raised this am with Dr. Furton...

LKB raised the issue of Caylee shoes and socks were not at the remains site. I believe she is driving the questions for the DT...

LKB is wondering if a motion for His Honor to recuse himself...

LKB is knocking His Honor for things he stated to Baez about contempt...

LKB believing issue today, if evidence with held by either side, but doesn't see it being the DT...biased...ethics ineffective for Baez is more interested in his career than his client..she's thinking non disclosure by the SA is motion for a mistrial..exculpatory issues..thinking RK's phone records...

Power struggles going on with DT, JVM is saying, maybe Baez thrown off and Mason taking over or why would ICA being crying...throwing a hand grenade in asking for a new attorney..ICA has become a celebrity in her own right...everyone is watching...thinking outside the box here..

BKaras concerned about lead counsel to handle DP case..at least 9 felony trials, lead counsel on at least three...Baez isn't experienced...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks for the update from the talking heads at HLN and LKB ... I just can't watch them and listen to their "whining" ...

:waitasec: I changed the tv channel immediately when court was dismissed this morning so I wouldn't have to listen to their absurd speculations.

Lol at this. If it was a plea all the attorneys would be talking not depo taking. JA would be with LDB and GF feverishly writing out the specifics they would require.

And to add to that, no KC did not confess to anything (just in case anyone was thinking that) for the reasons above and b/c she never would anyway.

I think the depos would continue in the event a plea deal fails.The other lawyers could be hashing this out.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay