2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just bringing this to this page. Anyone?

It looks to me like they are discussing what might possibly be going on. If you notice, she then writes a note for GA to read, and unless I'm mistaken (which is entirely possible) George say, "I agree, it could be that".

KC talked to her family last night. After seeing LA on the stand and the hurt he was going through she decide to step up and admit to the crime if they could get death off the table or if she could admit to manslaughter. I think they wanted to talk to the judge about a admission their client made to them, but wanted to do it off line because their client may be chaniging their plea to guilty. The judge could ex parte the SA because it would be someone having them admitting to proof of a crime of someone else not involving KC or this case? Maybe a confession that someone helped her? I think they went in the judges chambers to inform the judge of the details. The judge ruled he would allow her to change her plea so the attorneys came out to get the state to see what kind of deal they would be willing to offer her, if any. The state made their deal...KC wanted to talk to her family about so first so they could hear the details from her mouth instead of the media. Out of respect for the famiily, the judge decided to recess court and give her till Monday to inform her family before he announces it publically. He recessed court till Monday. The closed proceeding was the plea on record and her accepting on record. Meanwhile he SA will still take the deposition as planned in case she changes her mind after talking to her family.

MOO, it could be anything! But that is another one of my guesses.

That would make the most sense except for: JB looked to be ready to proceed today. He was even willing to take parts of the presentation out. Would they even have discussed that if a plea was going to happen. No way CM would know of a plea and JB not.

I think JB getting in more hot water this morning was the last straw for CM. Maybe he had an agreement with KC, anymore violations by Jose and I will step in (remember when we were all commenting on how CM was getting super chummy with KC last week). CM asked for a sidebar right in the middle of JB trying to defend himself and blaming JA. I think CM had enough.

Did anyone see JVM?

Richard Hornsby tweeted
"@MarkNejame Liked breakdown of possibilities on JVM, only issue with Mason being forced out is it requires Baez to recognize Mason messed up"

Does anyone know what happened with Mason? or how he "messed up" (more than Baez).

Sorry.
Havent been on muchb today,.

Mr. Mason put Dep. Ryan Eberlin on the stand to establish that KC had been placed in handcuffs. CM gave no explanation for the cuff incident leaving the jury with the impression that KC was cuffed relating to Caylee.

CM opened the door to KC's prior charges relating to Credit card fraud / theft.

It was not the first time the DT opened the door on that topic.

The SA used the door to bring in the fact that CA had stated she was ready to press charges against KC for credit card use. They had to clear up the fact that KC was not cuffed relating to Caylee's being missing.

LKB says she doesn't have any inside information in this case, LOL. I can't stop laughing.

So the past few days, thunder and lightening storms in Orlando. Interesting it started the day CA was back on the stand :)

it always rains in fl, storms are not that uncommon there. from my experience it is typically somewhere around 3 when it rains or storms

BBM: I don't even know why she would argue about this. The hair was long, brown, and untreated. Cindy will never convince me that her hair hasn't been treated. Also, there is no way her hair was 9" inches long then.

Oh, and also, she was alive then. Caylee was not, hence the banding on the hair root.

Great point. Hopefully it will be addressed in rebuttal.

And yes evil Cindy was alive back then. Well poor Caylee had been forced to exist in drugged out confinement in the locked car truck. In the hot Florida days and nights. Before being murdered. Murdered by her own mother. Who just wanted to have fun and spite her mother as great side affect. May the court not forget that is why they are there. Not for phony lies.

Did anyone see JVM?

Richard Hornsby tweeted
"@MarkNejame Liked breakdown of possibilities on JVM, only issue with Mason being forced out is it requires Baez to recognize Mason messed up"

Does anyone know what happened with Mason? or how he "messed up" (more than Baez).

Sorry.
Havent been on muchb today,.

DT called Ofc Eberling of OCSO - CM, exuding Don Quixote like zeal, hopped on his pet pony Miranda, and went into Eberling cuffing ICA. Which of course opened the door for SA to ask "why" she was cuffed, which had been at CAs behest because of FRAUDULENT USE of CREDIT CARD - so ICAs theft came in ... and I am willing to bet we're a hair's breadth away from getting the check charges in as well (especially since CA mentioned them in her testimony a day or so before). It was a very bad move on CMs part.

KC talked to her family last night. After seeing LA on the stand and the hurt he was going through she decide to step up and admit to the crime if they could get death off the table or if she could admit to manslaughter. I think they wanted to talk to the judge about a admission their client made to them, but wanted to do it off line because their client may be chaniging their plea to guilty. The judge could ex parte the SA because it would be someone having them admitting to proof of a crime of someone else not involving KC or this case? Maybe a confession that someone helped her? I think they went in the judges chambers to inform the judge of the details. The judge ruled he would allow her to change her plea so the attorneys came out to get the state to see what kind of deal they would be willing to offer her, if any. The state made their deal...KC wanted to talk to her family about so first so they could hear the details from her mouth instead of the media. Out of respect for the famiily, the judge decided to recess court and give her till Monday to inform her family before he announces it publically. He recessed court till Monday. The closed proceeding was the plea on record and her accepting on record. Meanwhile he SA will still take the deposition as planned in case she changes her mind after talking to her family.

MOO, it could be anything! But that is another one of my guesses.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Makes total sense of everything that transpired.

I think KC has accused CM of touching her inappropriately.

Or she told CM that JB had...I said a long time that Casey might bring this trial to a halt by claiming sexual harassment from JB, when the time was right...

maybe they are talking about impeaching testimonies, which would be a legal issue that would cause the defense to get upset.

Sorry to quote myself, but just wanted to add that if my theory is correct, he took the court reporter to the jury room to dismiss the jury on the record so they could go home today and not have to stay in sequester till Monday? Which is why someone heard laughter from the room? In my opinion, DCS talking to JA was because she was trying to see if they should still do the deposition, and they decided to just go forward with it for the record.

No chance His Honor would release the jury without every i being dotted and t being crossed. ICA has a problem with being honest and forthcoming, she will use anybody, hurt anybody and murder her own child.

No deal,no way she is enjoying her 15 minutes (or 3 years or 4 years of fame). Nope sounds good but don't think so! And for her and JB can't see him being gone they have been to tight since day 1. For heavens sake the whole family refers to him as Jose even in Court. :twocents:

Great point. Hopefully it will be addressed in rebuttal.

And yes evil Cindy was alive back then. Well poor Caylee had been forced to exist in drugged out confinement in the locked car truck. In the hot Florida days and nights. Before being murdered. Murdered by her own mother. Who just wanted to have fun and spite her mother as great side affect. May the court not forget that is why they are there. Not for phony lies.

LDB addressed that at some length :)floorlaugh:) in court yesterday or was it the day before....:crazy: ..this no sleep stuff is getting to me.

Or she told CM that JB had...I said a long time that Casey might bring this trial to a halt by claiming sexual harassment from JB, when the time was right...

But, if she were to accuse CM, they would have to get AF back before continuing, If she gets rid of JB, big deal. He wasn't qualified as first chair anyway.

Mr. Mason put Dep. Ryan Eberlin on the stand to establish that KC had been placed in handcuffs. CM gave no explanation for the cuff incident leaving the jury with the impression that KC was cuffed relating to Caylee.

CM opened the door to KC's prior charges relating to Credit card fraud / theft.

It was not the first time the DT opened the door on that topic.

The SA used the door to bring in the fact that CA had stated she was ready to press charges against KC for credit card use. They had to clear up the fact that KC was not cuffed relating to Caylee's being missing.

Oh tat, thanks. I doubt it was that. Baez has made far worse screw ups.

On the other hand if Mason goes then the Defense loses its DP qualified attorney and court would need to be halted to get someone like Ann Finnell in court for the DP phase. That would actually make sense. However, I think its unliekly thanks though.

no riff,i think cm asked to be taken off case because he's
noticed signs of dementia and cannot continue.
between all the lying of kc,baez et others, he can no longer
tell reality from fiction.

Yeah and that's the scary part :).. I think Casey has given up on JB and Cheney is her last best hope at this point.

Or Cheney is sick of the whole charade, particularly after the ego-bruise yesterday, and perhaps he found out that JB was making deals with CA, LA, and GA behind the scenes. Handed the judge a memorandum, and outta there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling