2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this it? 12 parts, only close to 10 min each.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=57B4BBBFB2A055E3

YES....IT is so amazing. I really really respect the work Ann and Patrick M. did on this case. It is AMAZING.

If peeps have time since trial is over for the day...IT will not disappoint!!! It was excellent.

ETA....KC is lucky to have Ann on her team. IMO she would fare much better if Ann had been lead.

Why would he be heard yelling in their behind closed doors meeting with the Judge if that is the case? Not doubting your assessment cause you are usually right on, but somehow I think HHJP would be very sympathetic about that..

Well we don't know who anybody was yelling at. If I had to guess on anything, I'd imagine JB could be getting yelled at for a variety of reasons that may or may not have had to do anything with that (and perhaps the issue with the witness was also being taken up).

I can't see Casey being selfless. She is a narcissist. It's not possible. If anything, LA didn't take the sword for her yesterday, did not admit to incest although JB tried to get him to admit. I think JB was fired by ICA & CM and CM is taking over.

KC anthony did not seem all giddy to be getting to go into the chambers with everyone. Something is up with her, otherwise she would have strutted her stuff going in there. No gabbing, so maybe she did want JB to ask if the State would give her a plea. The meeting without SA could have been for them to talk it over with her. Maybe just maybe she cried yesterday when seeing LA testify, and decided she did not want to put GA there after all.

YES....IT is so amazing. I really really respect the work Ann and patrick did on this case. It is AMAZING.

If peeps have time since trial is over for the day...IT will not disappoint!!! It was excellent.

Trial over? I'm going to watch it now! If I don't get through it all tomorrow is Sunday, no trial going on then either.

:tyou:

If the state is generous enough to offer this girl a plea deal, she should take it. But JA's words yesterday that they had ALOT for the rebuttal doesn't say they offered to me. IMO

Anybody know what Kathy B tweeted?
Trying to catch up.
Just got back here.

Thanks.

She said she heard mason yelling - usually the trial tweets for the day are posted under the news on the ICA page - maybe be a quick look at them. Did you get a chance to watch/listen to Bill & Kathi's comments on this morning?

No, what HHP said was he would schedule the motion(s) for mistrial when the SA finished their closing and prior to the jury getting the case. Either before 9am or after 5pm. This isn't the first or last motion filed for mistrial, lol. The contempt issue(s) will be addressed after the trial, normal procedure.

HHJP won't let JB off the case. He would simply take third chair behind Cheney and Anne, who is DP qualified. JBs ego would be bruised, but who cares. There have been many times when we have witnessed the cooling off between ICA and JB since the jury selection. This morning it was evident. She's pizzed.

Really thinking that that is what is going on.. Casey has asked Cheney to take over.

Not coming to anyones defense here but maybe they were testing to see IF Caylee COULD open the door by herself <?> Nowhere does it say that Caylee was able to open the door in regards to that picture. I don't think it's a fake, just distorted a bit. And maybe that picture was taken just as Caylee turned her head away from the camera.
Please don't shoot me :whiteflag:
I think Caylee was able to open the door--my dogs can. It still doesn't mean she would. Kids can decide there's trouble/punishment by doing such... much better than a pup.

I think Caylee was alive and left with Casey--just as George stated--Casey left long enough with Caylee for George to leave for work.

Then something happened, whilst Casey was *sneaked* home during the time the rest were supposed to at work. I will also never forget her time near the wooded airport area on the 17th. (Cindy made the call about the gate and ladder to Geroge that day, correct?)

I am not convinced about the chloroform but I am convinced about the duct-tape and heart. The 31 days of avoidance and lies. The theft would further support this insanity but that is not allowed...so...

Cindy contacted George about the ladder and gate because she was trying to determine if Casey WAS coming home, and lying or was it George?!

That would have annoyed Cindy about Casey but relieved her at the same time. Cindy was confused as to what truth was--as George and Casey BOTH lied about work and habits.

The links I have are Greta on 6/17/08 activities but now links to recent trial/jury crud.

I do wonder if there were Camphor trees around that airport ping area from the 17th--and what about that cop that resigned after he was found out? The one she told she wanted to gnaw her arm off (to be away from home and Caylee)

Really? :) Must be a generational thing, or perhaps a southern colloqualism.... back in "my day" (I'm over 50, and raised in the south) we ALL referred to our parents as our folks. I'm going to dinner w/ my folks, my folks are coming over, etc!
I'm 42 and call my parents my folks most my friends use that term too
I'm from Central Ohio and hear it all the time from people of all ages

KC anthony did not seem all giddy to be getting to go into the chambers with everyone. Something is up with her, otherwise she would have strutted her stuff going in there. No gabbing, so maybe she did want JB to ask if the State would give her a plea. The meeting without SA could have been for them to talk it over with her. Maybe just maybe she cried yesterday when seeing LA testify, and decided she did not want to put GA there after all.

After the shenanigans this girl has played for the last three years, telling everyone that her child was missing when she was really dead, there is just no way. Not now, she thinks she is doing well, remember that look earlier this week, over allegedly hearing about the People magazine cover!

So GA crying and KC upset/crying are probably totally unrelated....???

Why would GA cry about CM???

Did anyone see JVM?

Richard Hornsby tweeted
"@MarkNejame Liked breakdown of possibilities on JVM, only issue with Mason being forced out is it requires Baez to recognize Mason messed up"

Does anyone know what happened with Mason? or how he "messed up" (more than Baez).

Sorry.
Havent been on muchb today,.

Why would he be heard yelling in their behind closed doors meeting with the Judge if that is the case? Not doubting your assessment cause you are usually right on, but somehow I think HHJP would be very sympathetic about that..

Maybe CM told JB what he really thought of him before he turned in his 'notice'.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

KC talked to her family last night. After seeing LA on the stand and the hurt he was going through she decide to step up and admit to the crime if they could get death off the table or if she could admit to manslaughter. I think they wanted to talk to the judge about a admission their client made to them, but wanted to do it off line because their client may be chaniging their plea to guilty. The judge could ex parte the SA because it would be someone having them admitting to proof of a crime of someone else not involving KC or this case? Maybe a confession that someone helped her? I think they went in the judges chambers to inform the judge of the details. The judge ruled he would allow her to change her plea so the attorneys came out to get the state to see what kind of deal they would be willing to offer her, if any. The state made their deal...KC wanted to talk to her family about so first so they could hear the details from her mouth instead of the media. Out of respect for the famiily, the judge decided to recess court and give her till Monday to inform her family before he announces it publically. He recessed court till Monday. The closed proceeding was the plea on record and her accepting on record. Meanwhile he SA will still take the deposition as planned in case she changes her mind after talking to her family.

MOO, it could be anything! But that is another one of my guesses.

Sorry to quote myself, but just wanted to add that if my theory is correct, he took the court reporter to the jury room to dismiss the jury on the record so they could go home today and not have to stay in sequester till Monday? Which is why someone heard laughter from the room? In my opinion, DCS talking to JA was because she was trying to see if they should still do the deposition, and they decided to just go forward with it for the record.

Maybe CM told JB what he really thought of him before he turned in his 'notice'.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe Mason has intractable plans for the 3-day weekend of the Fourth and he refuses to budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech