2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question..I personally never googled chloroform until this trial, and I hope it doesnt come back to haunt me..hehe..I google things all the time. ALL the time. It doesnt seem like a professional nurse would google neck breaking and that sort of thing, just because I think as a nurse we google things in more professional terminology. Nurses work in alot of different areas and we tend to become "experts" in our area. Just because Im a nurse, doesnt mean Im an expert in chemicals. One thing I will say, CA was a supervisor at Gentiva...a very reputable company, she had to have something going for her professionally, although I have met some pretty nutty and devious nurses..I flip flop on my impression of CA..I admit that. One thing I think is that if CA whole plan was to lie and cover for ICA, she could have been a difficult witness for the prosecution earlier. She really wasnt, she seemed truthful at that time. I do concede her memory for the details of a google search 3 years ago is astounding :)

She didn't say she googled neck breaking, she said she recalls a pop-up for a skateboarding youtube video that said neck breaking feat. That recall I do find astounding three years later. She denied being the one who googled household weapons, etc. When the state used facebook and myspace sites visited all around/in time with those searches as an indication it proved Casey did those searches Cindy claimed she often asked Casey if she could look something up in between. Paraphrasing but Cindy seems to have an answer for everything that incriminates Casey and I don't believe it's the truth.

I am not a super religious person but one thing really bothers me.

There was a tweet the Cindy and George were in the witness holding area reading the bible to one another. How can you sit and read the bible, take the stand to tell the whole truth so help you God, and lie like a dog.

It's no wonder the skies opened up over the courthouse Friday.

Whatever happened this morning I believe is Casey Anthony having one of her melt-downs and the defense team having to reel her back in ... But Casey was the leader of whatever happened in my opinion. She was just being the same as she has been all along. All about Casey.

Agreed. KC, looked like she had been crying the night before, probably because of LA's non-testimony. So, the next day, she meets JB,says "I can't get a fair trial, the judge is ruling against us, the SA intimidated my brother with the objections and sidebars, they are being mean to Mom when she's trying so hard to remember. I give up -- I am just going to plead guilty."

JB takes it in stride, but she continues with the female DT, who then calls in CM, who then brings it to JP. JP talks to the DT and KC about the seriousness of the matter, then brings in the court reporter and that triggers the SA coming in. They close up shop because KC needs to "think it over - whatever." It's sealed for obvious reasons.

But, the hissy fit is not intended to her DT or the court; it's really to her family. They are the only ones that would be influenced by her hissy fit; it's her traditional way of controlling them. She's really saying "Get back on track, LA grow a backbone, if not, I may as well plead guilty now. I am going to do it ... I mean it!"

It's okay to laugh because we live in California. If we lived in Orlando I would be more seriously afraid. lol

I did make my son watch Tony L's testimony because he happened to come home to visit that day. I was like , look at that guy.- he moves a girl in after 2 weeks and look what happened. Keep that in mind. LOL

Wow, and I thought it was just me! I have a son that was attending UCF in 2005 and lived not far from campus (within 15 minutes or so of Fusion). He seemed to have a new girlfriend every month back then. I actually showed him ICA's pic and asked if he knew her...seriously. Luckily, he's more into classical music than rap so we all dodged that bullet.

I cannot imagine in a family that is obviously run by the mother, that if anyone suspected the father, her husband, or the son, her child could be the father, would allow a child to be born or to be raised in the same house as her grandfather/father, or her uncle/father. This makes no sense to me. I realize ICA was too far along when the pregnancy was revealed, for a termination, but there is always adoption. This is just to screwy to be believable. I can't imagine that anyone CA, GA, or LA would even consider this possibility. And if it were true, I can only see CA as being furious, and would immediately leave and not be a party to it. I have the same feelings as far as GA or LA molesting ICA. Cindy would not continue to live with this man. I don't believe it for a minute. It is just too sick. jmo

#1 Does anyone here think that the SA ever read this site or others for thoughts and ideas???

<modsnip>

I ask these questions because I am thinking that the SA might need to ask these questions if KC takes the stand....

The inference when LA was on the stand was supposed to be that the family thought that he was Caylees father (although that is not what i got at all....) In fact, if he and KC thought he was the father, why would LA so cavilierly ask her, 'what the hell is that" and why would HE go to his parents with the info????? Why would he bring attention to such a heinious thing???

Also, in opening statement, didn't <mod snip> infer that GA had sex with her BUT LA "did not go as far"???? So which is it????
So JB in OS got it backwards???? Must be like Caylee drown, "in the morning, no afternoon, no wait, morning..." :floorlaugh:

I want them to be asked and answered.

NOW, in light of what <modsnip> says, this is what I think happened, if anything.

KC has her parents under the impression that she is a lily white virgin. (See RP interview) LA notices she is pregnant and tells GA and CA. They are PISSED, but KC being the <mod snip> that she is comes up with the story of incest so she does not have to admit that she is having sex. CA, ALWAYS taking KC's side over LA, believes it. THAT is why LA was so hurt and wanted NOTHING to do with the pregnancy!!!!! That is why they never asked who the father was. Later KC admits she lied, and then throws it out there that it was JG (hence the "baby was early" Yeah right, Caylee was NOT a premie. so that the limeline fit with her dating JG. Then when THAT lie is exposed, it is some other dude who died in a wreck and they will never know....)

This girl is pathelogical. They need to try and think like her in case she takes the stand.

This also brings me to a POSSIBLITY of what Sat. was all about. Was is about what LA came to Baez about??? Maybe Mason found out the TRUTH about this story of the pregnancy. Maybe the family (CA and GA) were going to let JB go with the inference story and LA went to JB to set him straight, yet he was going to ignore it and propegate a lie!!! CM got ahold of it and let the judge know. Then he let the SA know and depos are now being taken over the weekend. What do you all think????

Before this CM was yelling at the DT when they were in back with KC. When the PT is going in back with the DT, JB does not want it on the record but JA insists. CM motioned to DS to keep KC away. DS gets the female DT to take her in another room so KC cannot read the transcript on DS laptop. The two female junior DT's are reading the laptop. Their reaction looks like something big is going on and they do not look happy. Every time the door opens where KC is, the 2 female DT's jump apart and look at door like they don't want KC to hear what they are saying. The other male DT looks nervous. While this is going on, CA reads a text and looks up at GA with clear surprise on her face. GA looks at it and says OMG. CA gets up and leaves.

Agreed, see my post above for my interpretation of what happened... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6766525&postcount=2906"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6766525&postcount=2906[/ame]

I can NOT believe CA was doing the chloroform searches. I have observed the Ants may not be the best spellers or grammarians, but neither chlorophyll nor How to Make Chloroformcomes up in MY Google searches with the auto-type feature on. Chloroform does come up by typing in chlor about 4th in line, but no words "How to make...". Is it possible she selected chloroform by accident? Perhaps, once or even twice, but not 84 times. But then the actual phrase HOW to make chloroform is an issue, as that exact phrase was typed in the Ant's computer.

I honestly think CA's dog was ill from ICA practicing using chloroform on the dog, as a poster mentioned earlier. THAT makes sense. What would chloroform, acetone and alcohol have to do with bamboo and a sick dog. Bamboo, BTW is not toxic to dogs, per several searches, and bamboo does indeed contain chlorophyll. And why would SOMEONE delete those searches, but not others? CA did not know how to delete, so I heard.

Oh wait... I see you wrote maybe CA was searching because of her suspicions. Hmmmm.

I'm sure that whoever was doing the searches did not specifically type how to make chloroform 84 times. Rather they types out that very precise "How To Make ChlorAform" (note theA, damning as autocomplete would not do that). From there they simply danced in and out of the pages that that search brought up. Each click into or out of one of those pages was another hit on the 84. So KC did the initial search (first hit) clicks on the first result (next it), reads a few pages into it (several more hits) clicks back to go back to the search results (more hits) selects the next search result (hit again) and reads sub pages there (another hit each) etc etc. Probably just going in and out of 6 or 7 web sites from that initial typed search string could generate the 84 instances that that one LE program found.

The key point in all of it is not that someone may or may not have searched for chloroform 84 times. that is just a matter of the application reporting. The key take away is that someone at that computer (ICA) deliberately typed out a misspelled search for how to make chloroform, then followed through and read 84 pages worth of material on the subject. This indicates a more deliberate search for very specific knowledge rather than a casual searching. Which goes towards intent.

I am not a super religious person but one thing really bothers me.

There was a tweet the Cindy and George were in the witness holding area reading the bible to one another. How can you sit and read the bible, take the stand to tell the whole truth so help you God, and lie like a dog.

It's no wonder the skies opened up over the courthouse Friday.

Maybe they were asking for forgiveness for the sins they were about to commit. :innocent:

Remember, the exact phrase that Cindy used to describe the video was "neck-breaking feat". If any other video with that name had ever existed, it has been removed, because there's only one video on YouTube with that phrase in the title, and it's someone saying hello to her relatives, and was uploaded nine months ago.

Here's a search: youtube.com/results?search_query="neck+breaking+feat"

I don't remember ANY youtube video EVER popping up on my computer.. Maybe I have lead a sheltered life or maybe I should change my "meds". I have been considering those ACME Super-Memory Pills. :banghead:

Does anyone remember an interview Cindy did with Nancy Grace and she talks about her and Casey going and buying Caylee's furniture for her room and Lee going and picking it up for them?

Does anyone remember an interview Cindy did with Nancy Grace and she talks about her and Casey going and buying Caylee's furniture for her room and Lee going and picking it up for them?

WOW, now that would be a Nancy Grace bombshell..!!!

They need to try and think like her in case she takes the stand.
Exactly. Everything she says, twist it around - a lot or a little. She says George & Lee sexually abused her, then I KNOW it was Cindy and emotional abuse. She says she didn't know always meant she exactly knew.

Your logic of Lee-As-Paternity is completely logical, too - why leave him in the house if that's a concern. Not inviting him to the birth but leaving him in the house - WHAT?!! His parents send Casey to pick him up at the airport, but the parents are concerned about paternity? No way.

Lee and Casey have a bond. That's right. They've endured those two raging, "over the top" parents. An Us vs. Them bond.

Thanks for posting this, Melanie. I was kind of afraid this was due to an issue with the SA's not disclosing information, or something like that. Seeing it broken down this way, though, I definitely now think there is an issue within the DT.

If this was an issue of the SA's not revealing something ,the SA's would have been included in all the talks.
This is definitely about the DT.
Eventually,when all the books come out,we'll get several different versions of what happened.JMO

Cindy and the ladder...
Just thinking here. Cindy states she has two dogs. Would she not have to let them out in the morning to do their biz? She would have noticed immediately if the ladder was up on that pool.

Does anyone think the recess could have anything to do with the Prosecution wanting to exclude George and Cindy from the courtroom, since they are also testifying? Aren't other witnesses outside the courtroom while waiting to testify?

Cindy had my sympathy for a couple of days when testifying for the prosecution, but not now that she is telling creative stories.

We've had to remove several posts containing photos.

Please heed this reminder posted a 2 days ago on the trial and sidebar threads.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

Please change out your siggie if it is in violation of TOS, or a certain alien with a raygun may have to zap you into TO-Land. We definitely don't want that!

:tyou:

*This post lands randomly.*

<respectfully snipped>

Aren't sociopaths what many of us would be if we hadn't been programmed to conform to our particular society's mores ?

Good God, No, IMO.

Interesting post. I also find sociopaths fascinating but have a very different theory as to their origin.

Casey O Mason..it has a nice ring to it. Do you think he would take her to any Hot Body contests though? She could where her sweater wrap.

She could be the next America's Top 40 Hits weekly countdown radio presenter with a name like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member