2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Sindy and George are trying to save Casey. My mom just assured me that if her grand kid goes missing for 31 days and I don't tell her that she is missing she will personally take me out of this world.. and never would my mom make up lies to keep me out of jail after I killed my kid. or lie for me in court. and I don't even need to ask my sister if she would lie for me in court. If I killed my child my sister would never talk to me again. that is one bizarre family.

Isn't that the truth? You'd think Caylee had never existed the way they circle the wagons....Bizarre & sad.

Will Casey testify just after lunch and leave the jury to contemplate her tears over Sunday? They would run Casey right up until adjournment so as not to give the State a chance at her today.

JMO

Back in courtroom at 9:13

JB, CM, JA, LDB and FG talking at sidebar. Don't see HHJBP.

Why were the the DT, ICA, Court reporter and Judge gone without the State?

I don’t think ICA would want to go with just CM at this point....

Ahhh, they're all leaving with the court reporter now. Except CA.

They impeached Lee yesterday. They could have impeached Cindy, but chose not to.

Jose skipped around the family today and is now back on chemistry AGAIN. He is soooo dis-jointed!

When they went to the sidebar before they left for Judge Perry's Chambers. JB moved Cheney Mason forward sort of in front of him.

I think this is going to give me a headache today. And I now have an earworm ... Charlie Rich ... Behind Closed Doors! :floorlaugh:

Wow this is unbelievable. All the attorneys were in a huddle in the courtroom without HHJP then they all went back to the judges chambers with the court reporter.

Now everyone is leaving again - court reporter too - but ICA still there. WTH? ICA is blowing her nose and wiping her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member