2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately the real jury never knows why the are running late

Maybe she's firing her lead counsel?

Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

Please change out your siggie if it is in violation of TOS, or a certain alien with a raygun may have to zap you into TO-Land. We definitely don't want that!

Thank you very much for your responsible posting during this portion of the trial!

Why would the judge, DT and ICA be in a conference outside the courtroom without the SA? Anyone know what this could be?

Why wouldn't the prosecution be in there????? Is the court reporter with them in chambers???

Judge and defense. Prosecution sitting and waiting“@ummyeahsureokay: @bobkealing Are all attorneys out of the court right now?”

That's all I know.

At this point, if I were a real juror, I would honestly be starting to feel like I was being held hostage by the DT. And I think I might also be thinking, let's just put an end to this charade and let the jury deliberate NOW.

Hate to admit that, but that's really how I think I might be feeling at this stage of the game.

They must get so confused. I wonder if they will read more about this case in the future. I wonder if they will be shocked to hear things that were left out....

Hmmm, this jury had their lives changed forever I believe with this experience. I hope they hand down Justice for Caylee.

The judge and the defense (incl. #CaseyAnthony ) are behind closed doors talking.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:12 AM

Could ICA be telling the judge she wants to fire JB?

It's something to do with a powerpoint and origins of the chloroform and household products. Ashton was pizzed. The defense team left with Casey.

MAYBE she is supposed to testify today (????) and the judge is making sure she understands the gravity of her doing this????

MAYBE they should let this "new changed testimony on chloroform" in -- and of course, the judge could give the jury a "MESSAGE" - telling them that the dear witness has "changed his mind" and has "a new theory" - LOL I would love that if I was a juror because I would instantly dismiss his entire testimony as bullcrap.

JMOO

WESH is saying that judge, defense and the inmate are behind closed doors.

I certainly hope that is not the case as the prosecution should be there too if the judge is involved in a discussion with the defense.

The only way that can be avoided (all parties being present) is if there is a reason for an ex parte meeting of some sort.

I think that more likely the judge is in his chambers and the defense is with the inamte at her holding cell.

ETA: Oops, just saw that court reporter went back with them also? Sounds like ex parte meeting for some reason--seems unusual to me at this point.

Finally here... In hallway, lots of police types and Yuri. Also, a guy named Jim Hoover who shot video of Anthony PI in woods. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:05 AM

JIM HOOVER!!! Oh my, let me get my cup of coffee and plant myself on the couch. This may be a good day for Caylee.

I also am having a hard time understanding why 3 years later, there is still more and more theatrics like today. I think JB is like my teenagers, if they tell me something at the last minute, it means I don't get all the information to make an informed choice, therefore, I usually say yes..til later when I realize I have been duped.

Kelly

Here's what will happen after all this waste of time: HHJP will say that JB can NOT ask the witness about things not in the report, and then JB will call the witness, put him on the stand to testify to evidence that amounts to nothing, and ANOTHER morning will have been wasted for me.

Happens every time.

Could the meeting be about ICA taking the stand to testify?

I think they are back there because Baez took his bad behavior too far: insulting the judge and telling him what the DT was NOT going to put up with.
It has been my observation that when Baez is in trouble, his gets REALLY aggressive. He is out of control and if he decides to include the judge in his attacks, he is going to jail, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand