2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am continually astounded at how similar this defense team is to the Anthonys. They really feel they are above the rules.

Just my quick take on what has happened after the last couple of days.

Even though Baez has nothing and has presented nothing and has had his experts eviscerated every day by the SA, he has read his press.

While the family has been up, Baez is still reading and listening to the press and really believes the non-events of Lee and CA's testimony now has him winning. He thinks he is riding the wave of success and is now invincible. ICA is going to walk and he is going to be a media star forever!

So's comfortable having the cajones to pull this stunt this morning.

After reading all our peeps comments last night until one in the morning in "shock and awe" and thinking about the time left, what Baez has presented so far, or not as the case actually is, and his non-event evidence, the only thing Baez can do so he won't get ripped to shreds in the judge's instructions before he sends them out to deliberate is this:

He has to put ICA on the stand. He has no choice now.

*sorry for any typos - less than five hours sleep every night for the last week or so....

Each day is likely to reach a new level of errr shall I say drop to a new level of "dirty pool".

By the last day I expect JB to be admitted to the hospital under the guise of tummy trouble just to avoid that "money shot" of his face deflating at news of the loss.

JB has managed to turn this into the JB Show, a ratings phenomena that proves people will watch anything that bleeds. Yes JB your defense is bleeding and it's a gusher!!!

If he gets a consult for the mole, he may be admitted on the spot. :twocents:

Love to see it, but Baez does have a black belt. Just sayin'...:banghead:

If JB has a black belt, it makes sense. Guy shoulda spent more time in law school instead of the dojo IMHO lol:floorlaugh:

I would have thought, since Caylee drowned three years ago, that would have been enough time for the defense team to produce powerpoint slides to that effect, prior to this morning :waitasec:

CRAP! I got on my computer to watch the coverage and it's not on... so I come on here to find out why not.... WHAT HAPPENED?? And is there a youtube video of what I missed?

I thought they were suppose to come in at 8:30am to discuss problems so that the trial starts right at 9.

The problem with Judge Perry is that he never does what he says he will do. He always threatens but never follows thru so these people all do whatever they want.

I think I would be too stressed watching ICA testify. I might just have to read WS. :(

"Hallway talk: Dep. Forgey is the k-9 handler. Sgt. Allen was lead investigator on case. Hoover - private investigator"

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:11 AM

So is this the DTs case: there is a pic of Caylee climbing the pool ladder and we say she drowned so that proves it? There are HUNDREDS of pics of Caylee. They could say ANYTHING happened...she choked on sand in her sandbox. She was dancing and fell and it her head. She got run over when ICA was backing her car into the garage. So that is their case plus the family lying?
I think the DT's point is that Caylee could in fact climb a ladder, but if you notice in the picture Cindy is helping her climb it. I don't see teh point of the pics either.

I just have a feeling we are going to see ICA today.........call me crazy, but I do.

Slide over so I can sit down beside you, crazy. I don't know if it'll be today, but I fully believe JB will put her on the stand. This is all about him and his mad lawyerin' skillz, doncha know! The huckster in him will not be able to turn down the opportunity. The drama! The attention! All the media madness will go off the rails!!

He is a carnival barker. This is the greatest show on earth. He'll put her on.

I still think ICA probably has to sign off on something....maybe some evidence that should or should not be there and that's why she went back with them. We'll see...

you mean the DT is going to put on another Expert and a CHEMIST, no less??? Lord have mercy! How much can we all take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member