2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling we are going to see ICA today.........call me crazy, but I do.

May I say Teh, you have an excellent track record of being correct in your feelings . . .

What's going on? Why is WESH Still on the door? Is ICA late?

The jury is going to get a kick out of reading everything that went on while they were in sequestration. Juror 4 is going to be shocked at what a topic she has become

Just a reminder......... in the last days we have seen twitters which do not meet our TOS. The possibility being anyone can twitter and we don't know for sure who is sending some of these. If it doesn't meet TOS don't bring it here even if the name appears to be MSM.

Thanks.

Baez' head has grown overnight, reading his glowing reviews from yesterday!

Oh Good JB is starting to believe his own Press...........can't wait till the butt kickin begins!:woohoo::woohoo:

Already, so early in the morning, I think of those poor jurors. They must feel like they're in the military with all of this "Hurry up and wait" they are forced to religiously suffer through.

Seems to me that when Judge Perry purses his lips and looks like he's gonna kiss...he is actually stiffling a chuckle aimed at Jose.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Why does #josebaez not learn his lesson? Why does #baez not review witnesses ahead of time? Why does he not hear #JudgePerry? #CaseyAnthony

I hope that JA never has to try another case against this man in the brown suit, whose name or initials I will not even reference. This man who just told the judge "we are not going to go through this...we are not willing to go into this..." He should be held in contempt for going against the court's instruction.

I hope to God that Baez never has a tragedy in his own family that requires the assistance of the Orange County Sheriffs Dept, the FBI, Oak Ridge, the State's Attorneys office or HHJP.

Can you say "Hold your hand on your, umm, arse"?

Dude is burning more that a few bridges.

As our mock juror are you pizzed?! :)

Yeah, I am. More and more I find my time wasted with court order violations, endless sidebars, and testimony that is absolutely irrelevant to this case. It's beyond annoying.

Wow! JB really dissed the Judge when he scoffed at previous ruling on discovery violations.

Medina strolls in at 9.07am

I guess the defense team went out back with ICA to say umm Dr Furton is a no go for today so we're going to do b c d.

Poor Poptarts.

Because of this delay, Judge Perry should order a full day of court until 5:00 pm. Defense is stalling because they knew Ashton was not going to sit down and take this, they were banking on him taking it to the judge because they are running out of time and anything to present to this jury. They just do not respect nor fear Judge Perry, their fellow counsel, the jury panel etc. and they need to be made an example of.

I think this is a full day's court hearing. IIRC

Each day is likely to reach a new level of errr shall I say drop to a new level of "dirty pool".

By the last day I expect JB to be admitted to the hospital under the guise of tummy trouble just to avoid that "money shot" of his face deflating at news of the loss.

JB has managed to turn this into the JB Show, a ratings phenomena that proves people will watch anything that bleeds. Yes JB your defense is bleeding and it's a gusher!!!

KathiB says judge and ICA and DT are in conference

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Why does #josebaez not learn his lesson? Why does #baez not review witnesses ahead of time? Why does he not hear #JudgePerry? #CaseyAnthony

I just got on, I have no idea what's going on. BUT in respopnse to the question of why doesn't JB....... Because he has realized HE doesn't have to go by the rules. JP has not enforced any of his rules.

Good morning to all my WS friends! :seeya:

I'm a tad late. I have a day planned with my daughter to go swimming, etc. early this afternoon.

WHAT IS THE HOLD UP???????:banghead:

Casey has even left the court room with them according to WFTV.

May I say Teh, you have an excellent track record of being correct in your feelings . . .

Ooooo........if I'm ever right, please let this be the time!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member