2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear Baez say, "I guess if you say something over and over, it becomes a truth":waitasec: How self-revealing!!

Well that is how ICA works. How ironic that he was accusing JA of what ICA does.

I just have a feeling we are going to see ICA today.........call me crazy, but I do.

I know we all love HHJP but if he doesn't do something about JB he is just going to do more and more and more shady stuff.....:banghead: he JB is a child this is what they do push push psuh

Really Mr. Baez? Really?
ReallyMrBaezreally.jpg

Poor Poptarts.

Because of this delay, Judge Perry should order a full day of court until 5:00 pm. Defense is stall, stall, stalling because they know Ashton is not going to sit down and take this. They just do not respect nor fear Judge Perry, their fellow counsel, the jury panel etc. and they need to be made an example of.

Heck, they didn't even get taken out of their wrappers this morning. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know what happened as far as everyone leaving the Courtroom?

WTH?! Isn't the whole point of having the attorneys come in at 8:30 from now on so that they don't waste the jury's time at 9am ?!

Baez didn't hand Ashton the new info until 20 till the hour. Ashton looked it over briefly for 10 minutes and then had to inform HHJP about the new info. He barely had time to glance at it in order to bring the sneaky stuff to the court's attention.

Why didn't they do this at 8:30?????? JP is all bark and no bite!

Seriously!

JA had the judge in early for his crap. Then the DT puts a halt to the whole thing at 9:01?????

Finally here... In hallway, lots of police types and Yuri. Also, a guy named Jim Hoover who shot video of Anthony PI in woods. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:05 AM

I would say it is deliberated and informed 'bias,' as she has been diligent at examining both sides. I'll attest to that!

UH HUH. Jose Baez just doesn't come off as likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand