2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps ICA had to join the conference because they need her to sign off on something.

I love how JA was at podium and he flipped that page. I thought he ripped it out of the book. LOL
I just love this man when he is mad! So Sexy

JB seems to be acting like he's never had a witness try to testify differently to something in their report before. :rolleyes:

I think Baez STILL just does not undestand the rules of evidence....after all, it DID take him 8 TIMES until he understood basic law enough to pass the BAR!

Just an FYI....WFTV ordered the sidebar comments from yesterday from the clerk, and may post today, per Kathi Belich

It's unbelievable that Baez gets caught in the wrong, and he has the audacity to act outraged?? And he is not going to stand for it!!!!! HAHAHA!!
It seems that we have witnessed, in JB and ICA, these behaviors that are most insidious and are used to accuse others when they have indeed been the responsible party. How many times do we come across that type of person who tries to make the honest effort of others appear dishonorable?

Prosecution apparently still in courtroom. So is it a smackdown? Hope so....

So is this the DTs case: there is a pic of Caylee climbing the pool ladder and we say she drowned so that proves it? There are HUNDREDS of pics of Caylee. They could say ANYTHING happened...she choked on sand in her sandbox. She was dancing and fell and it her head. She got run over when ICA was backing her car into the garage. So that is their case plus the family lying?

"Finally here. In hallway, lots of police types and Yuri. Also, a guy named Jim Hoover who shot video of Anthony PI in woods."

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:05 AM

Judge, lawyers, ICA and court reporter left the courtroom at 9:05

At this point, if I were a real juror, I would honestly be starting to feel like I was being held hostage by the DT. And I think I might also be thinking, let's just put an end to this charade and let the jury deliberate NOW.

Hate to admit that, but that's really how I think I might be feeling at this stage of the game.

How are we going to get through tomorrow (Sunday) knowing that Casey might testify next week?! I know it would be a major mistake for her to get on the stand but the defense never does anything logically.

Seems like the defense is back having a little whine-fest with His Honor. Apparently the prosecution team is ready at their desk.

Above based on this tweet:
Judge and defense. Prosecution sitting and waiting“@ummyeahsureokay: @bobkealing Are all attorneys out of the court right now?”

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:09 AM

HLN reporting all attorneys and Judge are back having a discussion. Not sure which is correct.

I really hope CJBP is :furious: He has told them over and over and over and over to do this stuff at 8:30! :gavel:

ugh.......horrible thought someone smack me.........What if whatever is going on with ICA causes court to be canceled and we won't know anything until Monday???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966