2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they do because early in the video you heard Hoover ask "Is that a black plastic bag?" when Casey was digging in the mud.

It's possible that if the bag had been green Hoover may have asked, "Is that a green plastic bag?" I'm not saying I know for sure because I don't, of course, but it seems to me that anyone searching for the body of a small child would look in any trash bags they came across.

Does JB not even interview his witnesses. He is asking questions and not getting the answers he wants. He doesn't even know the answers to the questions he is asking. :banghead:

At 4709 ZENAIDA Almodovar.
At 4701 Peter GONZALEZ.

Exactly. Caylee remains were found in between the location behind those 2 houses. Casey really didn't lie when she said Caylee was with Zenaida/Gonzalez.

This wasn't the birth of Reasonable Doubt... this was the "Big Bang" of Reasonable Doubt.

I don't understand this video, that video, second video, first video..... :banghead:

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

This is new info for me! I was just reading up on it on another page.

I disagree for those that say KC wanted Caylee found. She wanted to go trial with out a body. So they can say there has been "sightings" of Caylee. JB knew it which is why he told theA's to stay in the media as long as possilbe talking about a missing Caylee. No body, hard to convict of murder.

Just made it home from work. Watching the trial right now and I must say although I have no idea yet who is testifying, my gut tells me this guy is lying. LYING, and lying some more.
JMOO

I love it! Hoover has Baez so confused he doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member