2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just who is he, talking about $$$$$$$$$$$ and selling??????

This is rich line of questioning coming from JB considering what he told DC about what to do if he found the body.

If Baez isn't careful, he's going to find out he's just opened Pandora's box.

It's obvious that he seems to think this poorly shot, vague, out of focus, rapidly panned jumble of images is going to somehow convince a jury that the remains weren't there a month earlier. Fact is, a MACK TRUCK couldn't have been seen in this amateurish attempt at "alleged" search documentation.

What he may very well successfully cause to be proven to this jury is that at least one of these two "detectives" had been employed by the attorney representing the defendant in this case until a short period of time before this little adventure.......none other than.....(drum roll please).....Jose Baez Esq.

What kind of spin can he put on THAT?

And the Attorney told DC if he found a body do not call 911. The tape that is on is cut but you can tell exactly what is going on.

I am so confused - I can't wait to listen to this testimony again tonight and also other testimony!!!!

Whos side is Baez on??? This makes no sense to me other than it is helping the prosecution!!

Hoover can't. It is hearsay. Dominic Casey called Hoover and asked him to accompany him.....so whoever Casey told Hoover was directing him, would be hearsay.....
I forgot about that!

My pet theory is that Lee figured out the general location and told Cindy, then she told DC.

I have no proof of that at all; it's just my suspicion.

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

HMMM very interesting ... to me it seems like this may be where ICA took Caylee when 'zanny' was suppose to be watching her. So this is where she left her at the end.

interesting aside..Hoover, on stand right now, tried to sell this video 2 NBC News. He sat in my car but I never saw tape. it ended there.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 4:05 PM

The video had been taped over.... huh.

He was trying to sell photographs.

He gave LE two videos. One he thought had been taped over by his son's christmas parade. He didn't lie to LE.

Processing this....

It's all so confusing, I don't understand this man's story.

Why is JB trying to impeach his own witness? This is beyond interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990