2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Some of the juror's looked horrified at how they were stabbing at the bags. What if Caylee had been in there???

Thank you!

I'm a mock juror with this part as well.

These two men are not only distasteful and creepy, they have some kind of inside knowledge. And they were workign with the Anthonys and Baez. I am officially creeped out.

Getting locked out of WS for half an hour is fun beyond words!

Logic tells you the murderer knows what she did with the body....she and only she.

UNLESS you believe DT's theory of GA helping hide the body......then a second person would know where the body is located.......

BUT WAIT....what about that morally bankruptcy Mr. Kronk??? So unless they drop Kronk, this info either came from ICA or GA.

My logic tells me the A's knew too. I don't think GA disposed of anything........but they knew where to look, and this may just bite them on the arse.

How did they know where to look? It does make me wonder if Casey confessed to dumping her there. Or maybe she did have dead old dad's help?
Either way the fact remains this poor baby was dumped there like trash.
I just don't trust the Anthony's. They might have helped cover this up after the fact.
How do you know when a liar is trying the truth?
My thought on this is the "psychic" got wind of the friend (can't think of her name, her middle name's Marie), down the streets statements about how she and ica used to go to this particular area as kids. And of how they even buried pets there. And it was this friend's idea that ica would have buried Caylee right there and it should be a place of interest to be searched.
I think that psychic honed in on this story, and got her vibes from it.
jmo.

If Baez isn't careful, he's going to find out he's just opened Pandora's box.

It's obvious that he seems to think this poorly shot, vague, out of focus, rapidly panned jumble of images is going to somehow convince a jury that the remains weren't there a month earlier. Fact is, a MACK TRUCK couldn't have been seen in this amateurish attempt at "alleged" search documentation.

What he may very well successfully cause to be proven to this jury is that at least one of these two "detectives" had been employed by the attorney representing the defendant in this case until a short period of time before this little adventure.......none other than.....(drum roll please).....Jose Baez Esq.

What kind of spin can he put on THAT?

If he asks Hoover if he smelled an odor at that time...I'm gonna jump through my monitor and slap the carp outta Baez!

I have to disagree. The longer Caylee was "out there" the less of her there would be for Law Enforcement to find. Casey didn't want her found. She was giving hints to Lee and family so they could move the remains. They are all sick and evil. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I think she was convinced to tell so they could DISPOSE of the remains so they would NEVER be found...

Would be VERY difficult to get a conviction without the body.....it was the remains that spoke to the fact of murder....

Without the duct tape evidence...

Tried to tape over the tape? Hide the evidence they were looking or Caylee?? Bad for the A's and the DT.

This wont be popular, but....

ok a big ole chunk of this story is missing and I dont think george and cindy are innocents choking on their halos.

Yes, it is horriible that they lost their beloved grandchild; but that does not make it ok to deny the child her due justice; and covering for ANYONE is doing just that... denying a child - who cant speak for herself -- her due justice.

jus sayin

moo

RUUUUH ROOOOOOW.....

What if Cindy gets up and testifies/lies that GA confessed to her the drowning/hiding and she told Dominic to go get Caylee.............................

Now that I could see happening.

I have an Aunt that talks just like this guy. I don't know that he's nervous, he just talks that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95