2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. But this was in Nov. RK had already made calls about this location in Aug. Maybe these guys heard this, from lord only knows who, and decided to try and look themselves.

Sorry,I should have been more clear. DC is the one who obtained the info,where ever it came from. Then he went to get JH.

I'm new to this info too. How would they know to look for a plastic bag? GA told them?

That is what they are trying to say. The thing is, if GA knew where she was, why couln't he have made sure TES found her? At least then it would look random, versus a PI who THEY hired finding her. This is bad for the DT in my opinion. Looking at all those woods, it is easy to see how TES could have missed her even if that area was not under water. These people knew where to look and they still could not find her. But RK did? REally?

Is JB going to put up all these autgraphed "evidence' up for auction on eBay or what?!

Baez is a defense lawyer of this trial and he doesn't even know today's date to tell the witness?

Is he really stabbing knives and shovels into bags looking for a human child's remains?!? I am horrified. There was a little girl lost in those woods! She was a much loved human being. I am really upset by this.

I agree, although I can't see the video. All that was necessary was for them to carefully lift a bag and see if it had any weight to it. It sounds absolutely barbaric what they were doing...

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Some of the juror's looked horrified at how they were stabbing at the bags. What if Caylee had been in there???

Logic tells you the murderer knows what she did with the body....she and only she.

UNLESS you believe DT's theory of GA helping hide the body......then a second person would know where the body is located.......

BUT WAIT....what about that morally bankrupt Mr. Kronk??? So unless they drop Kronk, this info either came from ICA or GA.

my ? is this..what do you think they would have done if they found the body?

I'm not sure they knew to look in black trash bags, I think they just happened to come across some while they were searching so they cut them open. They'd have done the same thing if the bags were green or white, IMO. Most trash bags just happen to be black.

I think they do because early in the video you heard Hoover ask "Is that a black plastic bag?" when Casey was digging in the mud.

Here's a site that shows the remains found behind the Zanaida house.

CayleeCrimescene22.jpg

I WISH the prosecuters could show this picture and tell the jury who lived in those two houses. I will never believe that was a coincidence.

this tape shows me that they didn't do a very good job of searching but really who could - that place is a jungle. However.....how the hell did RK find a body there??

Who told the PI's about the pavers? Where there pavers missing from the A home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95