2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a grave tells me they did not know the truth of where she was at.

I'm going nuts between trying to hear what the witness is saying and his shady answers and the video cutting out.

Come on Baez...You got $200,000 from ICA.. Pot calling kettle black.

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

O M G LA and all her friends should have figured out that code very quickly

Does SA know this

OMG.....

"Everyone was broke at that time because Christmas was coming so we decided to sell the videos..."

This guy is a liar. The jury won't believe anything he says, imo.

Thank you!

I'm a mock juror with this part as well.

These two men are not only distasteful and creepy, they have some kind of inside knowledge. And they were workign with the Anthonys and Baez. I am officially creeped out.

Me too, this is all new to me, but it makes me think more than one person knew where Caylee was...

this tape shows me that they didn't do a very good job of searching but really who could - that place is a jungle. However.....how the hell did RK find a body there??
There is so much trash there that my conclusion is that RK was actively looking for her remains, what I mean by this is that is that he was poking around any trash bags he saw, believe me this place is full of trash and the part where she was found is below street level and floods.

Wait he's trying to impeach his own witness??????????????? Why??? Unless JH and DC have some BOMBSHELL testimony

This guy seems really shifty. And hard to understand. But I don't think he has proven that he looked EXACTLY where the remains where sitting. Isn't that what Baez is trying to prove?

ICAs note taking and JBs sleazy lean is making me want to throw something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990