2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just surprised that Hoover asked BS to defend him. Brand new information for me!

HELP ME!!! JB is making me CRAZY!!!! How DARE he ask ANYONE about selling??????????????????

JB can’t quite get him to go where he wants him

He didn't know the value of this video? Oh come on!!!

Mr. Baez, did you ever sell Caylee's pictures for 200,000 dollars?

Is Baez being hostile with his witness? I'm so confused now....

I have heard that about the two names on HSD...but I also thought that Casey provided the names of (the real) ZFG's children. These children's names were on the form from the Salt Grass Apts...

Went w/DC to Suburban Drive near where remains were found in November 2008 a month before remains found...didn't share that info with the A's @ the time.....showing blowup aerial photo Exh.#57 publish to jury...JB holds in front of jurors....LDb table (I dont see JA currently)....went to these locations 1 month before Caylee was found...on or shortly thereafter Caylee remains were found...didn't think I still had it - child's christmas parade thought it was taped over...the tape I had videotaped over - the original film could be brought up if taped over...suggested by a famous Bounty Hunter...don't tell us....the original tape was never for sale....the A trusted you in their inner circle - they trusted you - you tried to sell evidence....you are referring to DC said he had still shots...everyone was broke right around Christmas... DC would supply photos to be sold... tried to sell your own ...everyone was broke...DC was broke the A's were broke...I wouldn't need the money...not kindness of my own heart....someone need it more than me.....we are talking about the video....no we are talking about the photos...trying to sell the photos not the video...the video had been taped over...I gave 2 videos ....I had my car - I had it in on 11th or 12...did they lie? the kids video was another video you thought was this video....the one I gave to John Allen I inquired if original film could be brought up...you met w/LE in Publix parking lot....gave them another video purporting to be this video...I gave them 2 or 3 videos...the one I taped over thought I did ....one of the videos ...I had 2 cameras that day - the camera now works...you tried to sell to Fox News...this video was not available until December....I did not contact anybody other than John Allen, and other LE....try to sell the video for $50K...no ...someone told me it was worth $200K.....did you make any money off this video? no sir.....JB asks for a moment

LOL JB cant get Hoover to tell he made money !!!

LOL he needs a moment lol

Oh I REALLLLLLLY hope HHJP lets this testimony go to cross before ending the day!

Exactly. Caylee remains were found in between the location behind those 2 houses. Casey really didn't lie when she said Caylee was with Zenaida/Gonzalez.

OMG! That's nuts. "She isn't missing!" That's right, you knew exactly where Caylee was.

Inner circle of trust...what is this??? Meet the Fockers???

bwahaaaa :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thank goodness molly you all are thinking the same thing. I am launging so hard..........baez is hanging himself.

caching........... witness DID NOT try to sell the video for 50,000.00
Witness made no money off this deal.

WAHoooooooooo
Back firing testimony. gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics