2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What snarky comment did Baez say under his breath to the witness??

a bus with big wheels and a Mack truck were going around and around on a figure 8 demolition track and all of a sudden.......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AF is going to question!!

Witness is excused, subject to recall.
I do hope the garbage is now dealt with.

How many Defense attorneys are there? Seriously, I think I lost count at 8 or 9, at this point.

<modsnip>
I know that the defense is claiming that Caylee drowned in the pool and the father helped Casey deal with the body. But what have they said they DID with the body? Presumably they are not claiming the trunk was involved (since they're spending so much time disproving the "smell" origin).

1. What have they said they did with the remains,
2. What excuse have they given for wanting to hide the drowning as opposed to simply reporting this accident
3. They claim Kronk took the body from wherever they put it and ended up placing it in the final location, right? Why?
4. How do they explain the duct tape? Are they saying Kronk included this in the final scene?
5. What excuse do they have for not letting Cindy in on the secret death?

There's so much missing from their argument that I can't understand how any logical person could think the jury would buy the drowning idea in the first place.

We do have a "questions from newbies" thread, but to answer yours: You didn't miss anything. JB declined to provide any details as to what was done with the body, how Kronk got hold of it, etc.

this defendant sounds so unsure of himself when he is answering JA as opposed to JB. JA makes this guy very nervous. IMO

I believe there is only one defendant in this case and I don't believe she's taken the witness stand yet.

YAY!!! Not sure why but I did not like this witness. I did not trust him!!!

Now here is AF, what about CM?? I heard a "tv report" take it for what it is worth, that at one point CM said they would be "splitting" the witnesses each attorney would question, but I have seen CM maybe 3 times so far? DS twice (LA, a forensic)? wonder why we have seen so little of CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member