2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, so glad I watched the Hoover depo yesterday!

wow, AF now? this really says something about CM not participating so far. I thought some TH's said that death mitigators liked to stay away until the penalty phase? Even BS said this today.

OK..talking to Sgt Allen about the Hoover tape.. DC will be next methinks.

No response to my request for newbie post locations and since most of what I've read today is chit chat irrelevant comments accompanied by silly emoticons ....I'll go ahead and post my questions here and hope someone serious will respond.

I know that the defense is claiming that Caylee drowned in the pool and the father helped Casey deal with the body. But what have they said they DID with the body? Presumably they are not claiming the trunk was involved (since they're spending so much time disproving the "smell" origin).

1. What have they said they did with the remains,
2. What excuse have they given for wanting to hide the drowning as opposed to simply reporting this accident
3. They claim Kronk took the body from wherever they put it and ended up placing it in the final location, right? Why?
4. How do they explain the duct tape? Are they saying Kronk included this in the final scene?
5. What excuse do they have for not letting Cindy in on the secret death?

There's so much missing from their argument that I can't understand how any logical person could think the jury would buy the drowning idea in the first place.

Answer to all of the above is ... nothing at all. They have not explained their far-fetched theory and it will cost them (actually it will cost ICA).

OT but what does court recess today?... Have some errands hoping the get to DC today.

AF ..wow

So it has taken all day to get to the point if the trash was the source of the trunk odor, the trash would still stink and the trunk would not.

So, why is it the trunk still stinks and the trash doesn't? Even if the trash was 'altered' by drying it out IN A DRY ROOM (GASP), isn't the trunk dry, too? I don't believe anyone has ever even alleged the trunk was ever wet.

I dare say this is going to be better than what we've seen............

A much more fair 'fight' to be certain. I'm almost relieved, though clearly don't want any bonus for the defense.

2qdmmn4.jpg

these are the videos of the remains site? I have to say that this could have potentially been my reasonable doubt if they had presented them earlier in the DT's case.

i have to say, i was freaking out at first that AF was questioning this witness. i'm having a hard time staying awake today as it is! during jury selection her voice GRATED on my nerves, put me to sleep... it was too monotone and soft. i'm glad to see that it's a little less so this time around. **pleeeeeease let this go by quickly**

AF doesn't normally deal with this phase of trial? Since I doubt JP would allow CM to quit, can CM elect to be passive-aggressive attitude? Would think this will not escape the jury's notice which could be argued as a factor for an appeal?

Bill S thinks we will only see AF here until judge hears her new DP appeal. Hope he hears it after court today.

Why would the DT put this stuff in??? Can't think straight anymore, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member