2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann is a VERY talented attorney. Of anyone that has been a member of the DT...she is the only one that has any real talent.

I wish I didn't but I feel bad for Dr. Furton. This is not his schtick, being on a witness stand that is.

IMO, he is being paid to be a witness for the defense, so if he is not comfortable doing that, he should not have agreed to do it for $$ . Mind you, I have no idea how much he has charged. IMO, MOO

AF shows SJA two video tapes from James Hoover.
Another envelope contains a single video tape from Hoover.

SJA reviewed all tapes. They are in 8 or super 8.
AF: Were they copied to compact disc?
SJA: Yes.

AF approaches the witness.

AF: Are those discs identical to the original discs you received.
SJA: Ma'am I didn't receive discs from him. I received tape.

i bet the DT uses these tapes to show that the A's sent the PI's to find Caylee's body because at least GA knew where she was.

A much more fair 'fight' to be certain. I'm almost relieved, though clearly don't want any bonus for the defense.

I hear ya, I'm almost to the point of wanting the DT to win a round just so it's not so one sided. At least then the DT would look competent. :floorlaugh:

I didn't watch jury selection. Why is Ann Finnel doing the questioning here bad? I didn't realize she has been on the team the whole time. Casey has 4 lawyers? Jose the great, CM, DCS who is only mostly mute and AF.

I was on my treadmill once today with this last witness. Think I need to go back again and get on with AF up....

Ann Finnell doing the direct. After having watched her excellent cross of LE in the Brenton Butler case I think this might be the first good direct we have seen from the DT.

I agree. So whatever Allen will be testifying about must be important to the DT. They don't want to flub this up so they sent in their best player up to bat. AF is a remarkably good atty.

This ongoing obsession with Dr V's expert opinion IMO only helps to refresh in the jury's minds just how damaging his testimony really was.

2ecdceg.jpg

i bet the DT uses these tapes to show that the A's sent the PI's to find Caylee's body because at least GA knew where she was.

Well, my take on these all along were that the A's sent him there because they knew where she was. This could be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReyes