2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when DC was working for the A's why was JB still communicating with him about this case... I can't believe the DT is bringing this in since didn't JB tell DC not to call the police or something if he found the body (or has that never been confirmed)?

Good Afternoon all my WS Caylee friends!

I have missed you all today including the trial, I had it on at work but did not have tohe time to catch much of it! I did manage to find out about Saturday.

She is trying everything now isn't she??? Looks a little nervous to me today?
Where is Cheney Mason, that I did not see but did see the grey haired woman and can't remember her name?

How was breakfast??

The DT better be careful that the SA doesn't tie the PI search to Casey via Baez.

That's exactly what they're doing right now. I LOVE it.

When the newbies see these tapes pay attention to how focused DC is in his search. He had specific info on where to search for Caylee.

Where did he get that info? I believe it came from Casey herself through her attorney or some other route.

These are the tapes showing Dominic Casey searching the Surburban property for Caylee's body. It is really brutal to watch because Dominic is slashing and stabbing all the trash bags and poking a metal stick in the ground.

So it has taken all day to get to the point if the trash was the source of the trunk odor, the trash would still stink and the trunk would not.

So, why is it the trunk still stinks and the trash doesn't? Even if the trash was 'altered' by drying it out IN A DRY ROOM (GASP), isn't the trunk dry, too? I don't believe anyone has ever even alleged the trunk was ever wet.

JA should have asked the witness to sniff the pieces of garbage and describe what he smelled.

under oath something good might come out about why they were there......perhaps under cross

LDB, you go girl. You rock!!!:rocker: DC worked for the DT and was searching for a LIVE Caylee!!!!

:worms:

Sgt. Allen worked with DC on tips looking for a live Caylee for many months! DC worked for the DT!

:great:

Wow.......LDB is doing a fantastic job and JA is eagerly cooperating!

...just tuning and have to comment that Jeff Ashton is OFF THE CHAIN today!!

AF is making good objections. That's how you correctly object (take notice DT).

If I were a juror and were being presented with these tapes of PI's who worked for the defense and for the Anthony's I'd be questioning how they would know where to go look for the remains. They obviously got the info from ICA on where to look, but didn't look at the exact right place to find her especially since trash was littered all throughout the dump site. IMO it points to guilt, not innocence and doesn't do a thing to say the remains weren't there since they were so tiny and hard to find. JMOO

My guess is that they're going to say that Casey was jail and her communications were being monitored, so someone else must have given them the location info... aka GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member