2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He introduces the Casey/Hoover tapes

The only thing I really remember about the tape is how close they actually were to the remains and the mystery of why they were so close

The DT better be careful that the SA doesn't tie the PI search to Casey via Baez.

Hee! Was he working for Baez if he never got paid?

AF:SGT John Allen

AF:recognize items?
SgtAllen: 2 video tapes from James Hoover - 1 tape from James Hoover
AF:format?
SgtAllen: 8 or super 8 -
AF: copied to CD?
SgtAllen: yes
AF: identical to original?
SgtAllen: believe so

You can try the legal questions thread. I got a few answers to a simple question there :)

Mill,

This answer came upthread to your first question.

I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored.

What is on the tapes?

Hoover tapes Dominic Casey, the A's PI searching Suburban Drive and abandoned house in November 2008, poking/ripping black trash bags and under pavers before Caylee was found. They come across a pink baby blanket.

HHJP looks really refreshed today, guess the long weekend helped him, especially after last weeks battles between atty's. He deserves a peaceful day.

:lol: Sgt. Allen - There was an argument over getting paid (DC).

What will the jury think about the tapes? :(

If I were a juror and were being presented with these tapes of PI's who worked for the defense and for the Anthony's I'd be questioning how they would know where to go look for the remains. They obviously got the info from ICA on where to look, but didn't look at the exact right place to find her especially since trash was littered all throughout the dump site. IMO it points to guilt, not innocence and doesn't do a thing to say the remains weren't there since they were so tiny and hard to find. JMOO

I believe there is only one defendant in this case and I don't believe she's taken the witness stand yet.

This is true and I have corrected my post. Too busy watching testimony and mistyped. TY for the correction.

Oh yeah, at last we will see a proper direct exam of a witness or two..hopefully more!! AF knows how to ask a question, how to enter evidence is does (at least what I have seen) not come across as harsh, condescending or abrasive...TY for small mercies....:great:

It appears they are entering into evidence before they question the actual witness..good job.....So I have to assume Hoover, and Casey (P.I.'s) will be up next!!

Go LDB!!!!!!!!!! Lay in that insinuation before they see the tapes!!!!!!! Remind them of where they could have gotten the info from, DIRECTLY FROM ICA!

What I want to know is how their going to fit RK into this massive conspiracy - no, I actually know, but it'll be fun

John Allen's testimony is a home run. Did AF just make a CM/Baez mistake by opening the door?

Searching Suburban Drive and abandoned house in November, poking/ripping trash bags before Caylee was found. They come across a pink baby blanket.

Ok, what will hurt the prosecution on them? Contamination of the scene?

I don't know how he can say "Zanny the Nanny" with e straight face.. Ooh Hoover trying to sell stuff to the Enquirer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966