2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for a thorough re-direct. JA is showing all items after they were dried by OSCO. When the photos of the wet, stained trash bag are shown and the same questions asked, the answers would be polarly opposite. moo

Now showing the package, but more importantly letting the Jury smell the trash!!!

I wonder why handling the garbage isn't contaminating evidence and making jury witnesses, but opening the cans is?

edited to add...not that I mind- I love JA's methods of cross! So effective :)

I am considering returning my large box of just-purchased Velveeta to the store for a refund, citing this witness's testimony that Velveeta is NOT cheese as my reason for returning said Velveeta, as it is clearly labeled "Velveeta CHEESE":maddening:

Velveeta is a cheese FOOD product. whatever that means

Where's CA going? She just left her seat. Who is out in the hall?

JA asked to pass the Velveeta wrapper around to the jury because Dr Furton commented that there was residue of cheese on the wrapper. I think JA wants the jury to see for their own eyes that there isn't any significant residue at all. JB objects and says the evidence has been "obviously altered". Casey whispers to him and then JB asks to approach & is granted. Sidebar now.

I think he lost the Jury 1/2 an hour ago. I hate when he gets like this. "I'm right, your wrong, and if you don't agree, i am pulling out the cheese wrapper!"

jeez, move on.

I think JB lost the jury a long time ago and JA merely woke them up! I'd take bets on that! LOL
And taking out the "food" from the trash is exactly what the jurors need to be reminded - there was no food - merely wrappers!

I feel like JA is leading up to something bigger... :)

I'm so sick of every darn Defense expert indicating that there was rotting food in the trunk. There was NO food!!!!! How many times does the SA have to correct these witnesses. Did they just take the word of the DT that there was food in the trunk?

Did any of you notice what just happened? KC, looking furious, turned and gestured and said something to Baez who then asked for a sidebar.

:great:

BS saying once again, JA has turned the witness into a prosecution witness!

Can someone point me to a thread where I can ask a "newbie" question about the defense's story?

You can try the legal questions thread. I got a few answers to a simple question there :)

ICA seems to understand this witness is not helping much.

Salem

OT for a newbie here...
What is AFKBPOFPOPL?
Thanks all and HI! :seeya:

During sidebar jurors are passing evidence around. Juror 11 just smelled it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:52 AM

They are holding a blue glove (not wearing it) and passing it along. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:52 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member