2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My recollection of DC was he LE interview. The question arose about did anyone tell you to do anything beside call LE if you found Caylee. He starts to answer who told him to do something else instead of calling LE and LE went off tape. Always wondered what he said off tape.

I'm certain of that as well. Especially seeing LA's testimony last week. LA knows exactly what his sister did but doesn't seem to care.

I think the chain went something like ICA to LA. Then LA told his mother. Meanwhile I don't think anyone in the family told GA. He's pretty much always left out of things and has been left out for years. Which makes this theory that GA is the ringleader of this murder so ludicrous.

Was this around the time of the rumours of CA and DC being an item of sorts?

Hover started out by just helping the Anthony's for free with anything. At some point he started working with Dominic. Dominic worked for Jose and I think they had a fight because he never got paid then he started working for the Anthony's under some kind of agreement on getting paid in the future.

Both Hoover and DC are private eyes.

At one point DC led Hoover to believe he would be paid in the future.

Hoover filmed a lot of things secretly having to do with the Anthony's.

Hoover was at the Hotel when the Anthonys came back from Cali. after learning a body had been found.

Dominic asked Hoover to go with him to film that search for a dead Caylee. Only tip of a dead Caylee they followed up on and it was from a psychic.

Dominic went down the length of woods were the body was found the next month going in and out of the woods while Hoover filmed it.

Dominic was asked by Alan if anyone ever told him not to call 911 if he found Caylee's body and he said the Anthonys did not but someone did and he could not say on tape who so it had to be Jose during the time Dominic worked for him.

So the theory was Casey was insisting on taking the stand so CM and possibly JB called for the psych eval. Now Casey is thrilled she passed and presumably can get to talk?

Sounds plausible and Mason would have to be telling she's nuts to get on the stand. Demeanor/attitude aside, he is extremely experienced and certainly looks fed up with Casey and the circus.

Wonder if one day someone on the DT/close to it will write a book about all this. Or at least sell the story to everyone's bff, the National Enquirer.

She thinks she can take the stand and lie and convince the jury she is telling the truth I hope she does take the stand ... after all it is her right let her speak and she will be convicted for sure ..

Brad is the one in the wheel chair... Mark is a short dark haired man that looks like he is wearing eyeliner (he isn't.. he just has really dark eye lashes).

Not to be confused with their currect attorney - Lippman who has glasses

I am just tuning back in, but by the DT calling Hoover and Dominic, could they be opening the door to questions, by the state, as to who really sent them to Suburban ?

#CaseyAnthony As for tape they're looking at, there may be a legal issue because Dominic Casey may not have known he was being recorded
by amandaoberwesh via twitter

#CaseyAnthony Interesting fact, in Florida you can record video of someone without their permission but not audioby amandaoberwesh via twitter

VIDEO: You see Dominic Casey (DC) cut through trash bags, move some dirt with a little shovel. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:27 PM

And for those of you who have not seen videos, there is NO audio

I'm not exactly new to the case but I have no idea of who Hoover is...

He's a private eye who worked with another private eye for the Anthony's and at one point for Baez. I'm not sure if he was paid or volunteer though.

But didn't DC say to someone else, he was talking to his daughter on the phone?

GA dumped Caylee's body, Kronk moved (GA didn't know) it in August when he called 911 on the 11, 12 and 13th, 3 days that Yuri said the area was searched, no need to bother anymore. GA gets a PI to go film finding the body on a tip from a "psychic", except when they got there... "Uh Oh!" Where is she??? Then Kronk calls for a 4th time in Nov. and takes them back to this same filmed spot, and guess what! There are remains now!!! Amazing!!! JMOO

It's not like there was a body to move around. Even by August she would have been dragged apart. The animals dragged legs away from her torso. Sorry Caylee :(

I am going to guess that this tweeter has not seen the videos in question....absolutely NO WAY Casey did NOT know he was being taped due to proximity of Hoover WHILE he was videotaping....he was standing right next to Casey!!!!

He knew! :)

Oh! Is he the attorney I've seen in the wheel chair?

Brad Conway is in the wheelchair. I may be mistaken but I think he was the 2nd Anthony atty - Nejame was the first...and no disrespect and not being snarky but he is the dark haired atty sometimes on HLN commentating, reminds me of an 'aging Lestat'.

I am just tuning back in, but by the DT calling Hoover and Dominic, could they be opening the door to questions, by the state, as to who really sent them to Suburban ?

That is why I am sitting with baited breath....

Am wondering if Jose is going to try to draw out that GA/CA sent them out there because GEORGE knew where body was all along since he was "in charge" of the cover up

Gotta ask...who is Mark Nejame? Is he the same guy who tweets?

I'm confused as all get out.

Mark NeJames was the Anthony's first atty ,but he quit because they wouldn't take his advice.
This is around the time there was a weird press conference by the A's and Cindy looked like I did right after I was told my son died .sShe was a mess.
Then ,just after Caylee is found ,We find out there's a video of the two PI's (JH and DC) searching ,very close to where Caylee was found. And the way they were searching,it's clear they were looking for a body.
Supposedly a psychic told them where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member