2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand how it's relevant to Casey's murder trial. How does RK moving the body around get Casey off of murder charges?
Maybe the point is to say RK put the duct tape on, not Casey, that would take away one of the signs of homicide from the state's witness.

LDB will get the cross.....I think she will gently but totally un-nerve Hoover

If they didn't find her body that day, then how could they determine that her body had been moved?

Judge Perry has to help Baez figure out how to phrase his line of questioning.

This is very dangerous in my eyes by the defense. This shows that Casey told someone where Caylee was. The jury is not going to believe psychic. This in no was implicates George because it was Cindy involved with these men. Also it is my recollection that Casey was told by Cindy she could trust Domenic Casey and he visited her in jail did he not?

Is he good or bad for the defense? given that he wanted to cash in on the video at first, his credibility is crap, IMO.

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#caseyanthony defense wants to show this area had no remains in Nov08 abd were thus PLACED there later when Casey was in jail
34 seconds ago

LDB is protecting JH testimony.

:great::great::great:

But remember even that was suspect....and remember Ginette went on NG and stated she would provide cell records, but then backtracked the next day with a BS excuse about how she could not get records because phone was in her father's name....then she virtually disappeared after it appeared she had been discredited...

(For those confused....there are some good old threads about this...will try to find and bump for review this evening....)

I have a long PI timeline... I will try to post it later but some of the links no longer work :-(

The A's really liked their pavers. Pavers in the yard, pavers as the floor of Caylee's play house...pavers in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove