2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the jury knows about the Protesters :) Perfect! Thanks AF!

I missed the whole day due to other commitments - did anything big happen today aside from finding out about the motion for competency?
Thanks.

This part has always worried me.......I'm afraid that the SA should have went after the A's for their knowledge and obstruction instead of making them the grieving GP's.

Maybe they still will :praying:

Is he really stabbing knives and shovels into bags looking for a human child's remains?!? I am horrified. There was a little girl lost in those woods! She was a much loved human being. I am really upset by this.

These two P.I.'s seem unprofessional. Hoping to profit off a dead baby. ugh. Maybe they are criminals working as P.I.'s.

Oh now I need to find DC's wacky emails and bump them up. Wish me luck in finding the. What a joke this guy is.

We're working late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just hear Dominic say his services overlapped between JB and the Anthony's???:banghead::maddening: I think that is a lie...we haven't heard that before...or am I mistaken? Crap now he can claim work product and he cannot tell us about JB telling him not to call LE.

Come on! He was hired by the A's the same day he stopped working for Baez? OMG. And his worked overlapped the two? How is this good for the DT?

He doesn't strike me as a security guard. Surely he has a staff!

My thought on this is the "psychic" got wind of the friend (can't think of her name, her middle name's Marie), down the streets statements about how she and ica used to go to this particular area as kids. And of how they even buried pets there. And it was this friend's idea that ica would have buried Caylee right there and it should be a place of interest to be searched.
I think that psychic honed in on this story, and got her vibes from it.
jmo.

That's what most psychics do, that's how they operate. Feed off of the information you provide them or they know about you through other means, and go with intuition/common sense. JMO.

AF is really good. I guess I'll choose to be glad that she's giving ICA, who is clearly guilty to me, a fair chance to avoid the death penalty because that is ICA"s right.

Caylee's remains were found 20 or more feet from the road, correct? He just testified that there was water beyond 15 feet.
He was being very contrary...first no water...he knew what Linda meant...but she brought it up for day #2...and he finally gave the answer.

That Hoover guy may have been shifty but just the fact that he was right there may lend some credence to the idea/theory that some other Anthonys knew where Caylee was and could have always known, back as far as June 16th, or thereabouts...whenever she was ultimately placed there...

sorry to ask and interrupt but is this guy a goody? Im totally bamboozled

Did you just hear Dominic say his services overlapped between JB and the Anthony's???:banghead::maddening: I think that is a lie...we haven't heard that before...or am I mistaken? Crap now he can claim work product and he cannot tell us about JB telling him not to call LE.

Exactly!

AF doing questioning. I'm guessing others on the DT have a slight conflict of interest with this witness ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18