2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was a risky thing to have Ann Finnell there now. That if the jury finds her guilty of murder then that's what Ann Finnell is for. So she needs to keep her self back from this so she is a fresh attorney. I know I'm not making since trying to explain. Very tired! I just heard it's risky bringing in the death penalty attorney before hand.

Why would there be an odor in Sept/Oct? Caylee was probably skeletonized by the end of June.

Yeah, that's a good line......but was he staking out the location? :floorlaugh:

OMG teh...help me!!! I think that maybe all the A's knew where she was....'cept GA he ain't so smart. I just think LA and CA knew...how they knew is the question. When they knew. When that interview came out and CA was hysterical and looked like he77o that must be when they found out. Crap. Just crap..they should all go down and these PI's and JB too!

Why does anybody need to "facilitate sending a teddybear"?

Why did they ask for a teddy bear? And who the heck is Luke Phillips?

I hope SA asks him how many similar searches he participated in, or was this the first and only one? Then, where are the other videos, and where did the tips come from on those searches?

FG is the only one I like from either side :) To each his own...

Dear Ann, I like you, but odor from a skeleton? Are you kidding?

But there were all of those trash bags! And JB has proven conclusively that even one trash bag can smell like a dead body- therefore an entire acre of them should have smelled terribly, right?!

I'm so lost. I guess that's what I get for not following this case over the last 3 years.

If the box was sealed why did he say "I told CA the teddy bear was returned"

How did he not notice any odors when there were all of those garbage bags right there in the woods?

Plus dead animals. Most of the woods down here reek of at least a dead squirrel! LIE

HMMM very interesting ... to me it seems like this may be where ICA took Caylee when 'zanny' was suppose to be watching her. So this is where she left her at the end.

I wonder if she spent time here before besides high school drinking and parting. I read a forensic astrologers take and she said Casey spent so much time outside in the woods she thought she might be a homeless person.
The article was really fascinating.

Did you just hear Dominic say his services overlapped between JB and the Anthony's???:banghead::maddening: I think that is a lie...we haven't heard that before...or am I mistaken? Crap now he can claim work product and he cannot tell us about JB telling him not to call LE.

yes i know, i understand that was what he's said all along (which I also do not believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe