2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhibit RP - same photo - Nov. 16th 2008, back to area of Suburban Drive...into the woods...having difficulty hearing....

can you approximate ...put an X there in circle....that is approximate....on the phone w/Jeanette Lucas on this date....I believe so....that was 3 years ago....I believe so....she said you need to go back....there...there is a missing piece and I don't know what to do....can I say this....after your search....did you get ahold of Jeanette....I tried to ...did you speak w/jeanette lucas on 16th the morning on Sunday ....what you saw and what did after speak with her....I think I am going to be getting mixed up here....I spoke w/Ms Lucas from Suburban Drive...the 16th on Sunday... I was on Suburban Drive when I was talking to her....just like on 15th...(object-

This guy is cracking me up. I think FG is having a hard time not laughing.

I don't believe that these guys got the info from a phsychic. I think someone got some info out of ICA and called it in to their tipline.

And this guy... I just don't know what to think about him.

where's the chemist with the machine to test for blood sugar

sounds like this guy may need it

I had a bad day at work. This guy is making it so much worse. He doesn't seem like is coherent or is it me.

I am having such a tough time following this guy after and hour and a half of physical therapy, so I would love to just get a summary if one is available. I've only just returned to see this dude being cross examined.

It has been along day. This gentleman is probably hungry and tired. Three years is a long time..........

Must be pizza night at the pokey - Casey looks ticked this is cutting into her dinnertime.

His accent is getting stronger as the griddle gets hotter. JMHO...

DC: We're both talking about the same thing?

FG: I sure hope so.

Poor SA George this is a test in patience for sure.

DC: We're talking about the same thing, right?
FG: (desperately) I sure hope so.

I'm getting tired of ICA's faces as if she so dang smart. She killed her kid!

Now the giggly jurors have the deputy smiling.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:49 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member