2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna guess that the trial moves forward but the DP is removed and the jury is instructed on that.

No, if the DP is removed they (the DT) would move to seat an entirely different jury. The entire trial would start all over.

The defense attorney is supposed to make sure his clients rights aren’t trampled and that the trial is fair . DT is supposed to want the truth to come out and an accurate verdict to be found. $ enters that picture and suddenly defense attorneys are all about getting guilty people off scott free

I don't think it's money, I think it's ego. Baez is not getting rich of this case, but his ego is getting filled.

We're going on near an hour delay now. I'm really getting concerned - and sick.

OT, sorry. Right now, my nephew is sitting in prison for basically being poor and stupid and an actual murderer is smiling and giggling and chitty chatting on television. That makes me very sad. There really is no justice in America.

This is freaking huge peeps...HJP comes in robeless...not starting /jury on time...something is up and I am sick.

~sigh~

Is there justice for Caylee in Florida? Will there ever be??

20 pages already and court hasn't even started? It's gonna be a long day.

Yes, I'm confused. I thought we had a separate thread for chit-chat and this one was suppose to be just for trial. 500+ post, and court hasn't even started this morn.

#CaseyAnthony WESH legal expert Judge O.H. Eaton does NOT think Perry will grant mistrial

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:26 AM

I haven't caught up yet this morning, but has it been mentioned. Why is she allowed to text? I never noticed as much as i have this morning? Shr has been going nuts this morning with it in her lap.

I think what they are reading is the judges response to whatever happened on Saturday.

It's a forensic psych report. ICA got it and said to CM "that's not funny". Now she has finished the report and is writing her notes.

Channeling Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon.."I'm too old for this s___..."

ICA gave her note to CM and he took it back in the back.

well if no motion is filed yet I don’t even see how JBP can be trying to decide it

#CaseyAnthony Everyone in court room looks happy, including Casey.

The DP was in place when ICA murdered little Caylee. Should still apply to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela