2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the things RK has said today are wildly contradictory from his previous testimonies.
I disagree. He's just been prepped well, isn't elaborating, and answering only what is put to him. And only that.

IIRC, which maybe I'm not, Kronk hasn't contradicted himself. If he has, then the DT are doing a piss poor job of nailing him.

I absolutely LOVE how irritated the INMATE is that the female guard has stationed herself directly behind the Inmate and she will not move!!!

The Inmate turned around and said something to her and had pissed off look on her face!

Seems like they are keeping a tighter reign on ICA. JMHO Makes you wonder what they are afraid of.:waitasec:

I'm confused. So RK thinks he may have found a skull or a possinle skull but his coworkers are more interested in playing with the dead snake.

That's a little odd. I don't buy the defense theory at all but I don't trust some of this guy's answers. Especially since he said it may have been same bag Caylee was in.

Can the DT switch lawyers after lunch? Baez should do it. It will be obnoxious but more effective. The best person is AF but I understand she's not in court today.

I absolutely LOVE how irritated the INMATE is that the female guard has stationed herself directly behind the Inmate and she will not move!!!

The Inmate turned around and said something to her and had pissed off look on her face!

Thanks so much for those shots, I noticed that too earlier; But needed to see again!!

I haven't read any of Roy Kronks previous statements but at this point he seems like a believable witness. He did excellent with CM's rambling, mumbling questions. The last question about the bags was the first time RK wavered.

Somebody asked about Tropical Storm Fay in the other thread...it hit August 19-20. That was 8-9 days after Kronk first encountered what were probably the remains.

Although I'm not in Florida, I do have friends in Florida and and was in contact with them during that storm. Tropical storm Faye set a record. It zig-zagged back and forth across the state and actually hit the Orlando area 4 times. It was a record breaking storm and dumped a lot of rain on the area.

Roy Kronk did great! I think he makes a very credible witness.

Yepper, me too believe that CM has been trying to confuse yet it isnt working too well...I would also like to add, with DT painting this guy as "Morally Bankrupt" yet he did NOT go to the media on that day August 11th,2008...IF he was seeking attention or rewards, would he have yelled and screamed at those media trucks to come here and take a look????

Hummmm..Whomever prepped RK did a wonderful job!! Kudo's:great:

I was wondering if anyone noticed KC chuckle with Lee when he was asked about buying into his sister's lies.

Had to bring this over from morning thread since the break happened while I was composing...

Yes, he did, from ABC and it was 1 photo IIRC.

Does anyone know why ABC so badly wanted the dead snake photo?? It's not like it was a pic of Caylee's remains...

After having seen RK testifying and my sister (who lives in Orlando) saying he's always spoken like that, I have this image of the phone call to him from the Good Morning America producer:

GMA producer: Mr. Kronk, we'd like to pay you $5,000 for that photo of the dead snake. Whadda ya say?

RK: (Thinking to himself "Whaaa??? They wanna pay me 5 grand for a picture of a dead snake??) <silence while he's pondering this question>

GMA producer: (Is sure he's hedging and thinking of selling the photo to someone else) OK, ok we'll pay you $10,000. How's that?

RK: silence as he ponders this new offer, thinking to himself "are you kidding?? What is up with these people? Why would anyone pay 10 grand for a photo of a dead snake??"

GMA producer: (Now POSITIVE that RK's silence means he's holding out for more money) "OK, OK. $20,000!! We'll pay $20,000 for that photo!!

RK: (Really stunned now, but finally figuring out what's going on, finds his voice finally) "OK, sir."

:floorlaugh:

who is buying casey's clothes? why does she think she has to have a different top/sweater for each day of the trial? i can't imagine that someone has purchased 30 new tops for her so far. is someone loaning them to her?

It was said the DT brings her clothe to her. It was also said that the Jail has a clothe closet for inmates. But as for Casey, it is the defense who brings in her clothe. I assume that maybe Baez brings in things that his wife no longer uses. If true Casey would have a fit IMO. :floorlaugh:

I have a question would Caylee's body already been skeletonized in August when Kronk first saw it. Or would they have been more hair or more on the skull?

I asked this on the other side, but I'll bring it over here...

I know various witnesses have testified to "water in the area" but has anyone yet established for the jury, exactly when the dates of Tropical Storm Fay were?

I wonder if they are getting that that is why there are different testimonies regarding sometimes the area was dry and sometimes the area was under water?

Also be prepared for another hour of CM vs Kronk - he hasn't even gotten to December 11 yet. :banghead:

What is with her wrapping that sweater around her waist like that and knotting it in the back? How tacky!
CA1022111111111111111111111.jpg

ICA is a fashion icon dontcha know:floorlaugh:

IMO she knows this is her last opportunity to make a fashion statement before she wears orange for the rest of her life.

wm

CM needs to go on and retire. I can't believe anyone would hire him after this debacle. He is an embarrassment..
He is losing his temper as usual, because RK won't say what he's trying to compel him to.

who is buying casey's clothes? why does she think she has to have a different top/sweater for each day of the trial? i can't imagine that someone has purchased 30 new tops for her so far. is someone loaning them to her?

I would think they are on loan...cause she's never happy with the fit...and makes her own alterations. ie: tying the knots to make the shirts fit tighter. moo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og0o6h6oJNU&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og0o6h6oJNU&feature=share[/ame]

Some much needed comic relief. Dancing Chihuahua!

I thought we were not allowed to comment & make fun of Casey's clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak