2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I posted my famed mac and cheese recipe.....not really mine but the one I use.

Any other requests....have my cookbooks out today and am happy to offer others.

just PM me....

Ok - got here late this morning ...

What's up with Ashton's (not to mention CM's) tie - is there something he's supporting or something?

ICA and the sweater - is this just benighted fashion or has she been told she can't have floppy garments because of security issue - else that is just teh dum

BBM - Dwight Howard is a huge deal in Orlando. We love our Magic basketball. He is going to be a free agent soon and we want him to stay.

How many more days or weeks can this go on. I'm dying here and I can walk away. I feel badly for the jury. Enough already.

I have intensely studied Kronk's previous testimonies. Yes, he is contradicting himself today. He is playing possum.

If you're right and that's what he's doing...he's doing one hell of a great job!

whats with the sweater? she really is a >modsnip< how are we supposed to believe you are a victim of sexual abuse if you're tightening up the oversized clothes YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIDING IN ?!?!

I'm not sure what the relevance is. I'm technically a "victim" of sexual abuse, and I don't think it's anyone's business what I wear.

InSession harping in on George and River... like that has anything to do with Caylee. Leave the man alone... InSession makes my blood boil...

I asked this on the other side, but I'll bring it over here...

I know various witnesses have testified to "water in the area" but has anyone yet established for the jury, exactly when the dates of Tropical Storm Fay were?

I wonder if they are getting that that is why there are different testimonies regarding sometimes the area was dry and sometimes the area was under water?

Also be prepared for another hour of CM vs Kronk - he hasn't even gotten to December 11 yet. :banghead:

Well ...the jury are all area + FL residents .. so they know the dates & times of the storm I'd guess.

I hope all the SA does for cross is thank Kronk for being persistent and finding Caylee's remains. And then excuse him. And in my fantasy, the entire court room would give him a standing ovation.

I am so MAD at the defense for what they have done to this man for two and a half years now. We would not be THIS CLOSE to justice for Caylee without Kronk! Caylee would NEVER have been found. Baez would be raking in his payday as would the A family. I'm sorry, maybe it's because I've followed this case from the beginning, but Kronk is nothing but the biggest HERO in this case to me!

Just to clear this up for new folks:

There was a $250,000 reward for a live Caylee. There was also a reward offered by Crimeline in the amount of $5,000 that Kronk would have received had he called Crimeline to report finding the body. He called 911.

He mentioned the 250k in his deposition which I think is where Baez got the brilliant idea for his OS. Again it was for a live Caylee so I don't get how he would receive 250k for moving her body. :waitasec:

At any rate County Commissioners agreed to pay $15,000 in legal fees to Kronk after scrutiny on him not receiving the Crimeline reward, Mark NeJame paid him $5,000 as a goodwill gesture, and he was paid a $20,000 licensing fee for a photo of the dead snake in the woods.

Roy Kronk was targeted as a prime suspect by Baez and the Anthony's, villified, demonized, and had his entire life combed through in their search for dirt. If he comes across as evasive I actually think he is just very cautious because the DT has tried so hard to pin something, anything, on him.

JMHO

If you're right and that's what he's doing...he's doing one hell of a great job!
I agree.

If the defense don't nail Kronk on contradicting himself (if he is), then that's their own fault.

Same with the SA if they fail to nail a witness.

Ok - got here late this morning ...

What's up with Ashton's (not to mention CM's) tie - is there something he's supporting or something?

ICA and the sweater - is this just benighted fashion or has she been told she can't have floppy garments because of security issue - else that is just teh dum

Re: JA's tie, (don't have the tweet link, it was early in the am today) I believe that someone tweeted that JA's son picked the tie out for him - it's not the first time he's worn a tie that's gotten him attention for this reason. Just another thing to love about JA.

I have intensely studied Kronk's previous testimonies. Yes, he is contradicting himself today. He is playing possum.

As I have not studied Kronk's previous testimonies, could you please tell me what he is contradicting himself on? Thanks.

BBM - Dwight Howard is a huge deal in Orlando. We love our Magic basketball. He is going to be a free agent soon and we want him to stay.
I feel for Magic fans but I think Casey has a better chance being found innocent than Dwight staying.

I absolutely LOVE how irritated the INMATE is that the female guard has stationed herself directly behind the Inmate and she will not move!!!

The Inmate turned around and said something to her and had pissed off look on her face!

LOL

And while breaking for lunch, ICA purposely stood there and WOULD NOT LEAVE when the guard motioned. ICA turned around and gave her the stink eye 2-3 times, smoothed her clothing, stared straight ahead, and then FINALLY moved away from the table. I bet the guard had to LOUDLY tell her to move it!

LOL

BTW...I thought Orange County initially paid Kronk's legal fees?

Someone mentioned that Crime Line gave 3x the reward money ($200,00 x 3??)...really???!!

Confusing day for me so far.

GA and CA just not believable. Its almost as if they are trying to come across as everything is/was so peachy keen in that house from the moment they knew something was wrong. They never fought, they never had moments of pure anger or never thought ICA had done something with their grandbaby. Come on...denial. There has to be some psychiatric definition for that level of denial and wanting the public to think they are they good.

LA, pretty much tells the truth about arguments but it always turns around to he was 'out of the loop'. He probably was out of the loop because he wasn't willing to portray the family is so innocent, good and loving. That bothers me more than anything. During such an emotional time there are bound to be arguments, there are bound to be physical altercations. The amount of stress and emotion involved?

RK, poor guy probably never guessed. Did what he thought was right, called 911. Now, every word, action is under examination. Someone else said it better than I ever could..THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON"T GET INVOLVED.

I really hope the SA brings in information about the hurricane, the reward money and anything else that is the TRUTH. Not some spin off. I found it funny LDB said "if they stipulate the date' on the map when entering in to evidence. Had she not, the confusion would have beenRK did that map in Aug not DEC.

Yay Roy !

Is the defense planning on wrapping up soon (praying) this is just , words escape me, do we know, Thursday ?

George Anthony rambled on the stand, trying to "explain" everything, even things not part of the questions.

His one possible good point was saying KH/RC wasn't credible. Maybe. Or not so much.

Roy Kronk made CM dig and dig and pull to get info from him. Priceless. I'm sure RK's attorney schooled him heavily and it's working. I think J Cheney Mason was getting frustrated with him. :clap: It was great.

George should learn from RK on how to be a credible witness. Kudos to RK for dressing properly. GA really needs to pay attention to Mr. Kronk. I think Mr. Kronk is the best of the defense witnesses in terms of great control and how to conduct oneself on the stand. Take a bow, Mr. K. :takeabow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3